Thread: ***** warnings

Default ***** warnings

Please can we have a definitive statement from Spanking Contacts on the ***** threat messages that this site seems to be sending out, especially as they are now threatening to inform our ISPs?
    There have been a number of threads about these messages but we still seem to be in the dark about their origin and veracity.
    When I scan my PC using my own anti***** software no ***** is found, and I get a warning not to log onto the link in the message.

Default Re: ***** warnings

Yes you can
    There is no ***** threat just a means of trying to get people to go to a site, get ******** and then buy the anti-***** software.

As soon as we are informed of the id of any perpetrator they are deleted and, as far as I know there are none on the system as we speak; however we get about 500 applications a week of which 90% are spammers so it's not surprising one or two get through - very tiresome and I know exactly what I'd do if I ever got hold of one...

Default Re: ***** warnings

Its the second time this has come into my inbox next time I'm tracking them down and having fun with them ......