Default Mother & Dauther need Dosmestic help

I 45 and daughter 23 are looking for a man who can help with small DIY jobs eg fit sheaves etc , Tend to Garden, digging planting , lawn cutting etc, help with general house work, Dusting cleaning bed making a little simple cooking Husband Away for 3 months working overalls and uniform provided opportunity of males 18-65 Tuesdays 10-2 Fridays 2-8 Traditional, French, & victorian maids uniforms for those that wish to cross dress and have thier bare bottoms spanked large garden & 4 bed house near Folkestone Kent

Default Re: Mother & Dauther need Dosmestic help

Hi iam a male 47 young looking wiv a good and a nice spankable bum and iam very handy around the house i could once or twice a week if that helps

Herts/Can't accomodate as no sound proofing

Which description of you is correct please, the one in the ad or your profile?
    With respect

Useful

Hidden Content

waste of time

Deserves a spanking for illiteracy!

I agree that he seems to suffer from illiteracy and some confusion over his gender and age. May I suggest that it would be best to get him to dress in his maids out fit, bend him over and refuse to spank him. Or is that too cruel?