Default little girl fantassy

I dress as a young girl when alone, i am slim and can wear cloths made for a 13-14 year old girl, I love being dominated and spanked/caned as a naughty girl. love roleplay involving me dressed in school uniform or other girly outfit and spanked or caned by uncle or Auntie I am smooth skinned and healthy, live near Stockport and can accomodate

Default Re: little girl fantassy

I know the feeling. Initially I used to imagine myself being 16 or 17, but later I decided that 13/14 was a perfect age; just on the cusp of womanhood but still a child at heart. The best clothes for a 13/14 year old are an old-fashioned gymslip and navy knickers, bobby socks and court shoes, with a white blouse and school tie. Hair must be neatly tied back and no trace of make-up (perhaps a smidgin of lipstick). Shirts can be short and bare legs are fine. Tops should be light and short sleeved. Young limbs should be admired!

Any chance of a photo of you in your clothes? My email is <oliver1955@opermail.com> and I have experience in playing young girls. It would be easy to apply to you what I have learnt. You would learn to act like a real 13/14 year old girl, and I would set you classwork and monitor your progress. Of course I would punish you, but only when necessary, and in a way I felt suitable for your tender years.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Oliver

very interested have sent message to you

Im not far from you and I just love your ideas, will send an email to arange a meet and you are going to be punished over my knee with your little panties pulled down by me.

Quote Originally Posted by landlord View Post
    Im not far from you and I just love your ideas, will send an email to arange a meet and you are going to be punished over my knee with your little panties pulled down by me.
    Hi my panties need a lot more pulling down.

Quote Originally Posted by lesley View Post
    Hi my panties need a lot more pulling down.
    Pull those knickers down BEND OVER and SPREAD THOSE CHEEKS NOW

Quote Originally Posted by market79 View Post
    Pull those knickers down BEND OVER and SPREAD THOSE CHEEKS NOW
    thanks Im waiting