Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: female needs taking in hand

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    How about as the lecherous old caretaker, always caught hanging around the girl's changing rooms??!!
    TDH
    Possessive singular, Sir? Surely the changing rooms are used by more than one girl?

*Ducks and dodges blackboard rubber that's hurled across the room.*

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    This is not your "bog standard comprehensive"- it is a very exclusive private school, where each pupil has several changing rooms, for their sole use!! They have a policy, of employing sad unfortunates in positions such as that occupied by Westey. It is a policy that I fear they will come to regret!
    My blackboard rubbers contain tracking devices- you can duck as much as you like- you will not succeed in dodging!!
    TDH
    Ah. My apologies, Sir. I did indeed go to a "bog standard comprehensive," and as such, I do not know any different.

I didn't know 'Q' had branched out into supplying gadgets for headmasters; but I thought tracking devices merely traced people's movements, unless you actually mean that your board rubbers contain heat-seeking homing devices, kinda like the ones used in warfare....ARGHH!!!!!

Cherry is stopped abruptly in her tracks, as a now rather irate TDH hurls one of the aforementioned board rubbers across the room, striking Cherry square in the forehead!*

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    Hey you two whats going on? It's very quiet on here at the moment we need to liven it up a bit.
    You haven't been 'round for a while, Sir. The forum's been empty without you!

C x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345