Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CP capital ?

Default CP capital ?

Is Coventry the CP capital of the UK ?
    Have you seen how many people on here come from Cov ?

Default Re: CP capital ?

You would have thought so, wouldn't you? *laughs* I've noticed that as well. It's as much of a shock to me as it is to you!

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    It's probably because the King of Spanking lives there!

TDH
    Oh yeah? Who's that then? (!)

Cherry x

If you need to ask, are you sure that you live in Coventry, or are you just aspiring to be upwardly mobile?(!!)

TDH
    Upwardly mobile? Coventry? In the same sentence?! Ha! (!!!)

*Looks out of window* - yep... I'm in Coventry all right!

Try cleaning your windows!
    Done better than that Sir - I've had them replaced! Got double glazing now! How's that for upwardly mobile? Tee-hee!

I suppose you need double glazing in Coventry to keep the cold wind and rain at bay

Coventry is in the West Midlands. It is an hour by road or train from London. It is not in the frozen barren wastelands of the Arctic Circle. Neither do all of its residents own a whippet nor keep their coal in the bath! Is jenny Tv's posting another example of the ignorance of southerners, or just a cheap jibe at those of us who live north of Watford?

The Demon Headmaster
    Coventry seems to have a bit of a "bad-ass" reputation though. My partner is a licenced doorman - he has the orange SIA badge that allows him to do this and he's taken up an down the country to marshal rock concerts etc. Anyway, if he's ever manning the doors in other cities and it's discovered that the bouncers are from Coventry, the punters are scared witless! Someone from Coventry rang in to Radio One for a phone-in. When the DJ, Chris Moyles found out the listener was a Coventrian, he said: "Christ, it's a wonder you've not been stabbed yet!" I can't stand him!

Cherry x

France (Limoges) and Yorkshire regret cannot accom

Coventry is in the West Midlands. It is an hour by road or train from London. It is not in the frozen barren wastelands of the Arctic Circle. Neither do all of its residents own a whippet nor keep their coal in the bath! Is jenny Tv's posting another example of the ignorance of southerners, or just a cheap jibe at those of us who live north of Watford?

The Demon Headmaster
    Living in Yorkshire, it is not unknown for us to have to take the coal out of the tin bath in order to wash the whippet........
    Gravity is my co-pilot

Quote Originally Posted by kraker View Post
    Living in Yorkshire, it is not unknown for us to have to take the coal out of the tin bath in order to wash the whippet........
    I don't have a whippet, but I have a pet snake, and I have to take the charcoal (for the barbeque) out of my cubicle shower in order to give snakey a bath....

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    I hated last of the summer wine.
    They say Yorkshire men are the tightest in the country.
    Is this true?
    Not sure, Sir but Scots are supposed to be miserly - all nonsence of course. I couldn't imagine you being stingey, especially when it comes to doleing out CP! Yikes!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast