Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CP capital ?

Default Re: CP capital ?

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    Coventry is in the West Midlands. It is an hour by road or train from London. It is not in the frozen barren wastelands of the Arctic Circle. Neither do all of its residents own a whippet nor keep their coal in the bath! Is jenny Tv's posting another example of the ignorance of southerners, or just a cheap jibe at those of us who live north of Watford?

The Demon Headmaster
    Had to visit my daughter when she was at Warwick University and it rained every single time I went..
    Did they call it Warwick cos they would struggle to find students if they called it University of Cov I wonder ?

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    I hated last of the summer wine.
    They say Yorkshire men are the tightest in the country.
    Is this true?
    I'm a yorkshire man, i'm not tight with money, when friends come to stay i like them to feel comfortable and relaxed.

Quote Originally Posted by jennyTv View Post
    Had to visit my daughter when she was at Warwick University and it rained every single time I went..
    Did they call it Warwick cos they would struggle to find students if they called it University of Cov I wonder ?
    There's a Coventry University as well, 'Cub. It's an old polytechnic.

Cherry x

I heard it rumoured that you were Glasgow's answer to Norah Batty and Old Compo rolled into one!
    TDH
    Compo really fancied Norah Batty - how does that work if Westy is a gestalt entity?

Cherry x

France (Limoges) and Yorkshire regret cannot accom

Im an only twin.
    Far be it from me to spread gossip, but Westey is a sequential hermaphrodite!
    TDH
    Gravity is my co-pilot

Do you know? You're beginning to sound more and more like the Looper. He had a fixation with nurses as well! Wonder what happened to Loopy? We can but hope that you go the same way!!
    TDH
    The nurse thing has become one big in-joke now, Sir. Would you really want Westey to disappear too? Who would you take the mickey out of then? Me and Westey...sorry...Westey and I are the only regular people on this forum really, apart from Chiefwhip, Borocub and MichealOxon I suppose...

Cherry x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12