Default Young female looking for friendly, understanding (preferably female) Spanker.

Hi.

I'm a 22 year old female, uni graduate, always been interested in spanking (receiving, never really though much about giving) but never acted upon it and want to explore interest. I'm moving to Glasgow in a few weeks, to live there for at least a year.

I consider myself to be gay, and would prefer responses from females, however, I'm completely willing to explore what works for me and what doesn't. My fantasies have never been terribly gender-strict, but pretty subby-don't think I'll ever be a switch. What I'd like is someone, or a couple of people to build a sort of relationship with; being new to this, I feel building a sense of trust is going to be important to me.
    Practically, I'm looking for someone who can host, probably glasgow based, not too concerned with age. Honestly, what I'd like is a friend who spanks me

I'm intelligent, attractive, yadda.

Hope to hear from someone.

Default Re: Young female looking for friendly, understanding (preferably female) Spanker.

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    Personally, I think both Cherry and David have crossed the line. Do they know who they're dealing with?
    TDH
    Uh-oh...
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Default Re: Young female looking for friendly, understanding (preferably female) Spanker.

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    Clearly not Cov. I am fuming.
    I'm sorry Sir. I'll stop now. I'll be good! Promise!

C x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

It's too late for apologies.
    Is there anythingI can do to make it up to you, Sir?

Cherry x

Smile Re: Young female looking for friendly, understanding (preferably female) Spanker.

Molly,

has anyone actually answered your request? Your ad seems to have been hijacked by 3 senior members (who should know better!) who have turned it into their own personal forum to attempt to score cheap shots against each other.

I am an experienced spanker, living in Edinburgh (which you may consider too far away from Glasgow) and I am male (not the preferered gender) but if you are still seeking and would like to talk then feel free to get in touch.

Ian.

I can see your point here Ian and you are right.
    If we have upset anyone then we are sorry.
    I sent a PM to Molly the day she posted but have not heard anything back.

Sorry again folks.

I'm sorry too.

Cherry x