Smile Brand new, nervous and seeking chastisement ...

36 year old North Wales based male, tall, slim and nervous ... Brand new to this having only lived in the land of fantasies up until now. Looking for a dominant someone, and open to any suggestions that might lead to a sore bottom. Any suggestions considered (realities may vary!).

Default Re: Brand new, nervous and seeking chastisement ...

Hiya, just read your posting. I'm over on Anglesey, can also accomodate. I've had a lot of experience over the years and can certainly appreciate your being nervous, it's a hell of a step from the theoretical to the practical!

If you'd like to meet somewhere neutral and have a natter over a coffee that'd be great, if you then want to go further we can, if not, no problem. I've got a large collection of implements and can give you a sensible intoduction to pretty much anything, and will respect your limits at all times.

Would like to pursue that conversation. Hopefully, I've sent you a message - if not, let me know: the problem will be technological competence and will resend it.

Hi Young Man,I am old enough to be your Father.
    Situated on west coast near Aber.Am able to accomodate.
    If you just need to talk at first thats fine.

Unhappy Re: Brand new, nervous and seeking chastisement ...

Just a quick post - have sent messages out in response, and no replies, so entirely understand if you don't want to pursue, but just wanted to check it wasn't a communication problem ... remain entirely unpunished ...