Default September discipline for Katie please !!

Katie...a sexy but naughty TV is visiting Scotland in September (Loch Lomond area) and is in need of some real traditional discipline...spanking, strapping, caning whatever. Full roleplay if you wish can accomm or travel pls mssge me if you wish to deal witn me and leave some nice stripes across my pretty pert bottom.

Katie xx

Default Re: September discipline for Katie please !!

I have tried to attach a pic to this ad with no joy but there are pictures in my profile. If you would like to beat me and administer some discipline then take some photographs of your work then I would be glad to post the here, love a picture of my bottom with some crisp red cane stripes across it.

Available 25th - 31sy Sept at Loch Lomond area or can travel to you.

Katie x

Default Re: September discipline for Katie please !!

Quote Originally Posted by katienw View Post
    I have tried to attach a pic to this ad with no joy but there are pictures in my profile. If you would like to beat me and administer some discipline then take some photographs of your work then I would be glad to post the here, love a picture of my bottom with some crisp red cane stripes across it.

Katie x
    Sounds like a good offer. Got to keep in practice, and a nice red bottom with stripes added is always an attractive proposition.

Quick question though, is this a commercial ad?

Strappy

Smile Re: September discipline for Katie please !!

Quote Originally Posted by katienw View Post

Katie x
    Just had a very enjoyable couple of hours with katie, administering a spanking to a very well presented bottom, and introducing her to the delights of a traditional Scottish belting on the hands

Hopefully she might post some of the photos, and I'd like to just say "thanks" for a good time in an idyllic setting.

Strappy