Default Harsh Tawsing required

Am looking to hook up with a sane but strict man who knows how to discipline a bad boy with a lochgelly strap. Have been in need of a strapping for quite some time. I can travel but only occasionally accomodate. I have a Genuine lochgelly H strap. Need to be bent over and leathered till I cant sit down either with my own strap or yours Sir!

Default Re: Harsh Tawsing required

Tawseboy
    I live in NW Kent - not too far from you. I can come to you if you can accomm, or you can come to me.
    I will bend you over and strap your backside with your lochgelly strap. OTK doesn't work with a strap - you need to lean over a chair or desk. If you've never had it: be prepared. It's extremely painful.
    The strap was the instrument of choice at my school (Christian Brothers Catholic Grammar) and I was on the receiving end...Lord knows how often - even in 6th form. Even at 17, it brought tears.
    I tend to give it these days. On the bare, it leaves deep welts and repeated applications on the same spot can really bruise.
    You must have been a very bad boy indeed. But if you have been...
    PM if you're interested.

Hardhitter

Am looking to hook up with a sane but strict man who knows how to discipline a bad boy with a lochgelly strap. Have been in need of a strapping for quite some time. I can travel but only occasionally accomodate. I have a Genuine lochgelly H strap. Need to be bent over and leathered till I cant sit down either with my own strap or yours Sir!

lincoln,unable at present to accommodate.

yes you are very correct in saying this strap leaves lasting wealts, but the feel of it on your naked bottom is well worth it and as long as it is given by an expericenced master you will want it more and more !!!!....

Hi, I am in SE london and own a collection of Lochgellies including both two and three tail XHs. I am 44 and an experienced spanker. If you are interested let me know.