I like black silky underwear. My real fantasy is french maid and this is how I imagine a session with you as the maid would go in a hotel near Stratford upon Avon on 21st October.

If you have a feather duster (I may be able to supply one) I would instruct you to dust the room. Your letherous employer would watch as you reach up & your short black skirt raise up to show your full silky black knickers.

Come over here you naughty girl! I am going to punish you for showing your knickers.

For over thr knee I am right handed, therefore you will stand on my right side and say - ready for my punishment now Sir.

You will go over my knee with something in front to support you (you may need this later to hold on to when the spanking hots up)

I will begin gently over your skirt (if its long enough to cover your bum) to get you comfortable in the position, I will then lift your skirt and continue to spank gently over your black silky panties to warm you up. As the spanks get harder I will pull your panties down to your knees to see how red your bottom has become and then continue with increasingly hard spanks.

I will stop occasionaly as your bottom warms up to softly rub you bum. My hand might also stray down your thighs to the tops of your stockings. When I consider you have had sufficient, you will go to the corner with your hand on your head and your red bottom exposed for me to admire my handiwork while you wait for your punishment to continue.

Normally this will continue with you presenting yourself over my knee for continued spanking to ensure you are still warm. Then perhaps a hairbrush (I have a nice flat backed wooden one unvarnished) &/or paddle ( two to choose from including a very nice soft wide paddle which will caress your bottom).

Then we move onto the bed with a couple of pillows underneath your tummy to raise your bottom up nicely for six with the hand, belt or strap. Again some nice little rubs between each two or three slaps.

Some time to thing about what comes next - the cane!!!

Bent over a chair sounds good.....

If this scenario appeals to you - join me on 21st October near Stratford upon Avon and I will ensure you leave with a warm glow..

Message me

Ron