Default Looking for friendly male spankees in the South Wales/South West area

Hello there. I'm a 39 year old friendly, sane male spanker looking for male spankees (age/looks/size not important) in the South Wales/South West area. Happy to do role play or anything that works for both of us. Prefer to start off by meeting up in a pub and taking things from there if the chemistry seems right. Drop me a line if you're interested - be great to hear from you!

Default Re: Looking for friendly male spankees in the South Wales/South West area

m 52 newport wants to be spanked and caned if you are interested?

Default Re: Looking for friendly male spankees in the South Wales/South West area

hi ,
    i too am sane and am looking for a good spanking and caning , can travel as i have my own transport and i too would like to meet before for a drink and a chat, reply via this site and we can work something out,
    regards
    davide

Quote Originally Posted by thefriendlyspanker View Post
    Hello there. I'm a 39 year old friendly, sane male spanker looking for male spankees (age/looks/size not important) in the South Wales/South West area. Happy to do role play or anything that works for both of us. Prefer to start off by meeting up in a pub and taking things from there if the chemistry seems right. Drop me a line if you're interested - be great to hear from you!
    Hi I am lance43 I live in south wales not far from Newport I am elderly and happy to meet you in the pub thanks

lance 43 would be happy to meet you in the pub hope to here from you thanks

m newport looking to go oak for a spanking. pm me

I can accommodate I am 68 years old and live 25 minutes from Newport

just joined could be interested as not far for me