Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default spanking = catharsis

That is, for both parties! Do you ever find that? That afterwards, the release and the feelings of satisfaction and relaxation you get after a good ol' fashioned beating?

And if you haven't had one (or given one) for a while, do you get fidgety, twitchy, agitated and irritable? Frustrating or what? Arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Comments?

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Talking Re: spanking = catharsis

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    That is, for both parties! Do you ever find that? That afterwards, the release and the feelings of satisfaction and relaxation you get after a good ol' fashioned beating?

And if you haven't had one (or given one) for a while, do you get fidgety, twitchy, agitated and irritable? Frustrating or what? Arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Comments?

Cherry x
    i do get twitchy and frustrated if i have not had a good spanking after a week or so. self spanking helps, but i do ned the ritual of been spanked.

Default Re: spanking = catharsis

Sometimes I get really tense and worked up about things and find a good hard spanking releases all the tension and leaves me feeling a lot better.
    Better still if I can see my stripes for a few days afterwards!

A good old fashioned spanking helps me get my concentration back lol. I especially love a spanking when im stressed out. You certainly get a feeling of satisfaction afterwards when you're standing in the corner with your bum on fire.

tlc
    I used to have an attitude problem. Hidden Content

It's good to know that I am not alone!

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

I'm a full grown, 6 foot, well built man; but the idea of being spanked by a woman is really cathartic for me. I know I need to be put in my place, by a woman from time to time, so I wouldn't be so dificult to live with, which I can be, if there isn't a capable woman (age and size is not important), to take me in hand...? xx lol george

Quote Originally Posted by Vspankable View Post
    I'm a full grown, 6 foot, well built man; but the idea of being spanked by a woman is really cathartic for me. I know I need to be put in my place, by a woman from time to time, so I wouldn't be so dificult to live with, which I can be, if there isn't a capable woman (age and size is not important), to take me in hand...? xx lol george
    Try the British Caning Society website as there is a heavy emphasis on F/m there. Female subbies are rare enough on here and finding a Domme on this site is like trying to find a fart in a jacuzzi! You'd have more chance in obtaining hal lal bacon! (PMSL!)

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    I see you had cornflakes for breakfast Cov. Up here we have marbles and bears for breakfast,,,,,,,,, whimp
    He puts salt on his porridge as well....

Cherry x

I do too. I must have told you that in the past.

Hey Cherry baby how are you?
    Do you? Was just a lucky guess. And I'm very well, thank you Sir. Great to see you back.

Cherry x

This bums on fire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
    You definitely need to chill out on all that crack you're smoking!

Cherry x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast