Default The Strap - possible without marks?

I wondered... is it possible to be strapped reasonably hard yet not retain long-lasting marks (ie deep bruises and/or chafing of the skin)?

I've been assured this could be done but before I commit myself to receiving such a punishment, I'd like to be reasonably certain I'll not leave with a purple backside or worse!

The strap in question looks similar to this:

http://www.aswgt.com/p030-32.html

P030.

Thanks!

Default Re: The Strap - possible without marks?

Whilst not wanting to click on any links on any website such as this as it could lead to disasterous consequences regarding *****es I can tell you that some people bruise more easily than others no matter what implement is used. Personally I bruise very easily and the marks stay for a couple of weeks. I used to give a friend of mine a regular belting and his bum was red raw. In a couple of days it was all gone. It really depends on the person.

Regards.

N&w

i find a softer leather strap can do a good job of reddening a bare bum. i have found that if the spanker nows what they are doing, they can give you a good strapping without much marking. i like the feel of leather smaking my bottom.

Ooooo I hope not !!!! Love the marks

Quote Originally Posted by lilbunny View Post
    Ooooo I hope not !!!! Love the marks
    well i do, but i do have guys i switch with that can`t been marked too much. when i have a session i want both of us to enjoy the expreance

One thing is certain -the narrower the strap the more it is likely to mark simply because the force is concentrated within a smaller area. Some people rub cream or oil into the area to be strapped or caned in the belief that it will decrease the chance of skin breakage.

ReadingJim
    I got the strap at school - and in 6th form - and it usually leaves marks. If you have underpants + trousers on, and aren't hit too often in the same spot, it'll hurt, but there'll be a general redness, rather than welts or bruises. If it's gyms shorts or undies only (Head of Year could/did require this) there will bruises. Alot depends on how hard/how often you're hit and whether the strap lands in the same zone.
    Worst strappings I ever got was from my Head of year in 6th form. A Tall (6'1") cricket-playing Master, with a killer right arm, whacked you with a two inch rubber strap (not leather) in exactly the same spot again and again...8 times. (6th formers got 8!)
    17 years old; I was still crying.
    Two inches of my arse were flayed to deep red colour. Bruises followed within a week. Sitting down on wooden chairs difficult for about a day.
    All this because I called one of the masters 'a doddery old fuckwit'. OK, maybe I deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by hardhitter View Post
    ReadingJim
    I got the strap at school - and in 6th form - and it usually leaves marks. If you have underpants + trousers on, and aren't hit too often in the same spot, it'll hurt, but there'll be a general redness, rather than welts or bruises. If it's gyms shorts or undies only (Head of Year could/did require this) there will bruises. Alot depends on how hard/how often you're hit and whether the strap lands in the same zone.
    Worst strappings I ever got was from my Head of year in 6th form. A Tall (6'1") cricket-playing Master, with a killer right arm, whacked you with a two inch rubber strap (not leather) in exactly the same spot again and again...8 times. (6th formers got 8!)
    17 years old; I was still crying.
    Two inches of my arse were flayed to deep red colour. Bruises followed within a week. Sitting down on wooden chairs difficult for about a day.
    All this because I called one of the masters 'a doddery old fuckwit'. OK, maybe I deserved it.
    would you spank me please

Have to agree with what N&W says. It depends a lot on how easily you bruise. I am often on the receiving end of a lochgelly which is one of the hardest belts you can get. The lady on the other end tends to be very enthusiastic in her application. I often go hom a bit red and sore but I am fortunate it that most of the marks have gone by the next morning. I have heard that rubbing the area with Arnica cream can take away a lot of the marking. I can't verify this because I have never used it.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by Naked and waiting View Post
    Whilst not wanting to click on any links on any website such as this as it could lead to disasterous consequences regarding *****es I can tell you that some people bruise more easily than others no matter what implement is used. Personally I bruise very easily and the marks stay for a couple of weeks. I used to give a friend of mine a regular belting and his bum was red raw. In a couple of days it was all gone. It really depends on the person.

Regards.

N&w