Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down profile information

come on guys it does not take much to fill in ur profile. also don`t get me started on very short ads ie. " anyone want to spank me". i don```````````````t mean to be picky
    Last edited by borocub; 06-01-2011 at 02:49 PM.

Default Re: profile information

Quote Originally Posted by borocub View Post
    come on guys it does not take much to fill in ur profile. also don`t get me started on very short ads ie. " anyone want to spank me". i don```````````````t mean to be picky
    Hear! Hear! Did you see my latest reply to Cov's Let's have these down, lad!" thread? I also went on a bit of a rant!

Together, we can make a difference! (Christ, I sound like a PR man from the Labour Party! *mimes blowing out brains with a pistol* )

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    Hear! Hear! Did you see my latest reply to Cov's Let's have these down, lad!" thread? I also went on a bit of a rant!

Together, we can make a difference! (Christ, I sound like a PR man from the Labour Party! *mimes blowing out brains with a pistol* )

Cherry x
    yes i did see ur post. i look at a profile before i think of given a guy a pm. i sometimes think that lack of info. on a profile means they have something to hide or they maybe times wasters. maybe i`ve become a bit cinical.

I understand your cynicism, sweetie. The trouble is, people are too focused on themselves and blame others for not replying to them. I would urge people to take a look in the mirror and try to figure out why that is the case! Do theyappear needy/desperate? Does their ads consist of three words? Are their posts badly written and difficult to read because it's all in "txtspk" with zero punctuation? I could go on, but I can't be arsed....

It ain't rocket science!

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Smile Re: profile information

I understand your cynicism, sweetie. The trouble is, people are too focused on themselves and blame others for not replying to them. I would urge people to take a look in the mirror and try to figure out why that is the case! Do theyappear needy/desperate? Does their ads consist of three words? Are their posts badly written and difficult to read because it's all in "txtspk" with zero punctuation? I could go on, but I can't be arsed....

It ain't rocket science!

Cherry x
    Too Wright! It is hard at the best of times finding some one to have a session with. AS other factors come into the mix. I gess I`m lucky has I met my partener on another spanking site.

It will be interesting to see if anyone else agrees with us, 'Cub! No one else seems to want to post anything - it's very quiet! Even Covspank's been keeping a low profile! I hope he comes back soon - I hate to admit it, but I'm kinda missing him!

Cherry x

It will be interesting to see if anyone else agrees with us, 'Cub! No one else seems to want to post anything - it's very quiet! Even Covspank's been keeping a low profile! I hope he comes back soon - I hate to admit it, but I'm kinda missing him!

Cherry x
    yes it would be good as this is a Forum after all. and yes i do miss the benter. i would like to now how sir got on in Soctland.

Gloucestershire/Can accommodate Sometimes

It will be interesting to see if anyone else agrees with us,
    Cherry x
    Well, I sure do - agree with you, that is.

I've been wondering whether postulating that members fill in all profile fields for some time and this thread has crystallised my thoughts somewhat. I've re-jigged the profile fields so that all are now required.

Having said that, I can't force everyone to write more than the barest minimum so lazy slobs will continue to be lazy slobs and, I hesitate to assert energetic, solar powered superstars will be doing all the spanking and bending.

Quote Originally Posted by algonania View Post
    I've been wondering whether postulating that members fill in all profile fields for some time and this thread has crystallised my thoughts somewhat. I've re-jigged the profile fields so that all are now required.

Having said that, I can't force everyone to write more than the barest minimum so lazy slobs will continue to be lazy slobs and, I hesitate to assert energetic, solar powered superstars will be doing all the spanking and bending.

well i do have the means for spanking and bending.and my daddy would only be to happy to spank four at a time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast