Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: slapped legs...

Default Re: slapped legs...

Hi - So nice to have found your thread! Would you like to discuss further? I am looking for a spanking partner of like mind. I am a firm believer in this kind of discipline and punishment with the legs. In fact I would prefer to have sessions where the focus was just on the legs ( thighs and calves and may be backs of the knees ). Perhaps wearing a pair of very short shorts that only just cover the bottom with a very slight bit of cheek showing and the upper thighs are available for punishment. Or a very short skirt where the upper thighs are bare. So even on the upper thighs there is no way you can hide the marks.

Yes, I like to be very ritualistic and take my time and never rush the punishments. Starting off gentle and then get more strict. There is nothing like a pair of lovely legs and making them suffer all over! My favorite implements for the legs are a thin whippy switch, ruler, slipper, strap and my hands. With legs together and knees straight either standing or bending over - or lying down with legs stretch up in the air - I always like to start on the calves and then slowly work up the legs to the bottom and down again. Also the front of the thighs and they are made to watch it happen.

Let me know if you are interested and like to discuss further. I will send you a PM to.

All leg smacking really hurts.....and i love it!

I'd like to be stood on a chair in my school shorts or PE knickers while a strict schoolteacher took a ruler to my legs. I would like to have them slapped until I cry. If anyone wants to do this please pm me. If you want the same I will do it in a switch session with you.

Would be nice to start with hands, then get harder, a small whip or light tawse might also be used.
    Peter

jaybo Guest

My Dear Mum's favourite if we'd got into trouble or been rude was a good few swipes to the back or front of the thighs my goodness it stung!
    And putting your hands in the way only got them walloped hard too!

A fantasy of mine is a schoolgirl made to stand in facing her class, gather her skirt right up so her knickers are on view to her classmates, then get the strap across her thighs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12