Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: slapped legs...

Default slapped legs...

I haven't got a specific scenareo in mind, but I've got a bit of a thing (as well as other things) for slapped legs. My primary school teachers were rather fond of doing this for minor offences (like me getting out of my seat to pass another kid a rubber, instead of throwing it. Trouble is, the teacher was addressing the class at the time! Oops!) That was the only time I got my legs slapped. This same teacher often threatened us, and even back then, I felt all wibbly...I was a strange child...

Anyway, I digress. Very often, it's my bottom that gets the attention, but when there's a stroke or slap that doesn't quite hit its intended target, it hurts like hell! The backs of my thighs are much more sensitive and they tend to bruise and mark more easily than my bum. The slipper and strap make quite an impression and a cane on them is just pure evil! Couple that by being roughly grabbed around the waist, skirt raised and knickers pulled right up so they're nearly cutting you in two, the gusset rubbing in places where it shouldn't; with the bottom of the arse cheeks as well as the thighs exposed for a wallopping with whatever implement comes to hand...*shivers with delight* I envision the Top being rather rough and quite cross as he's doing this - really manhandling me and I'm struggling and squealing until I cry.... It has a rather ad hoc feel to it, rather than the ritualistic aspect that many spankings do. There's an element of surprise...

You get the idea...

Cherry x
    Last edited by anarchistic_masochist; 20-01-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Default Re: slapped legs...

Never mind the backs of the legs being "much more sensitive and they tend to bruise and mark more easily"
    You would think differently if it were the FRONTS being attended to
    In a word.........ouchie !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    Never mind the backs of the legs being "much more sensitive and they tend to bruise and mark more easily"
    You would think differently if it were the FRONTS being attended to
    In a word.........ouchie !!!!!
    I know - even with a rolled up woman's weekly, it still hurts like hell!

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Intrakota Guest

Mmmmmmmmmm slapped legs, don't start me off.

I got it very regularly at Junior school, I got jelous if other boys or girls were getting it and I wasn't, to the point that I started admitting to things I had not done just to get it, I would also create situations so that I could get it as and when I wanted it, sometimes those situations didn't work out in quite the way I had hoped for, like on the few occasions I ended up in the headmistress's office bent over the back of her brown leather armchair for a shorts down 6 stroke slippering, every single boy or girl left her office streaming tears.

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    It's a friggin good radio times you two need Owchie
    It was the Radio Times, actually! I was laughing my head off when Chiefwhip was walloping me with that! Ahh, happy days!!

Cherry x

I had very similar experiences to An/ma at primary school. We used to have to walk back into school after playtime and lunchbreak in single file. Prefects were stood at various points along the route and if they caught you talking or pushing you would be pulled out and taken to the duty teacher.
    One lady, a rather dour Scottish spinster would slap the side and back of your legs very hard as you stood facing her class. These were the days of compulsory short trousers. My memory was that she seemed genuinely angry as she scolded her victims while delivering very sharp and painful slaps up and down both thighs.
    I can vividly remember hating the immediate pain but going back to my class and feeling it turn to an enjoyable glow. I also summoned up the courage to deliberately talk in line when she was on duty on one occasion. I also agree that there is something more spontaneous about this punishment which appeals to me as an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Herts_sub View Post
    I had very similar experiences to An/ma at primary school. We used to have to walk back into school after playtime and lunchbreak in single file. Prefects were stood at various points along the route and if they caught you talking or pushing you would be pulled out and taken to the duty teacher.
    One lady, a rather dour Scottish spinster would slap the side and back of your legs very hard as you stood facing her class. These were the days of compulsory short trousers. My memory was that she seemed genuinely angry as she scolded her victims while delivering very sharp and painful slaps up and down both thighs.
    I can vividly remember hating the immediate pain but going back to my class and feeling it turn to an enjoyable glow. I also summoned up the courage to deliberately talk in line when she was on duty on one occasion. I also agree that there is something more spontaneous about this punishment which appeals to me as an adult.
    Yes, I know what you mean when you talk about "the glow!" Feels fantastic doesn't it? *Grin* I feel especially naughty with that kind of spontaneity. That's what I love about it.

Cherry x

Great fantasy. I too had to wear shorts until I was about 14 or 15 and still have fantasies about being slapped or caned on the back of my thighs. I have a special fantasy of wearing school shorts with knee socks and the teacher telling me to sit with my legs wide apart and she then smacks the inside of my thighs with a twelve inch wooden ruler.

Hi Cherry

Nice to see you back again. I have to say that Barbie has a nasty habit of slapping the backs of your legs if she feels you are not paying enough attention to her. The problem is that you have to watch what she has in her right hand at the time because her slipper or belt on the back of your legs certainly focuses the mind.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    I haven't got a specific scenareo in mind, but I've got a bit of a thing (as well as other things) for slapped legs. My primary school teachers were rather fond of doing this for minor offences (like me getting out of my seat to pass another kid a rubber, instead of throwing it. Trouble is, the teacher was addressing the class at the time! Oops!) That was the only time I got my legs slapped. This same teacher often threatened us, and even back then, I felt all wibbly...I was a strange child...

Anyway, I digress. Very often, it's my bottom that gets the attention, but when there's a stroke or slap that doesn't quite hit its intended target, it hurts like hell! The backs of my thighs are much more sensitive and they tend to bruise and mark more easily than my bum. The slipper and strap make quite an impression and a cane on them is just pure evil! Couple that by being roughly grabbed around the waist, skirt raised and knickers pulled right up so they're nearly cutting you in two, the gusset rubbing in places where it shouldn't; with the bottom of the arse cheeks as well as the thighs exposed for a wallopping with whatever implement comes to hand...*shivers with delight* I envision the Top being rather rough and quite cross as he's doing this - really manhandling me and I'm struggling and squealing until I cry.... It has a rather ad hoc feel to it, rather than the ritualistic aspect that many spankings do. There's an element of surprise...

You get the idea...

Cherry x

A few well placed strokes with a light tawse to the backs of the legs is amazingly effective.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast