Default Need Spanking for the first time

Hi there,
    Im a 30 year old man and im looking to be spanked be either a male or female as soon as possible.I live in Anglesey in north wales and hope there is someone out there who can help me.

Default Re: Need Spanking for the first time

If your conscience is troubling you, I would be happy to ease it for you. I live in Ffestiniog, so it shouldn't be difficult for us to meet. David Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by subby1976 View Post
    Hi there,
    Im a 30 year old man and im looking to be spanked be either a male or female as soon as possible.I live in Anglesey in north wales and hope there is someone out there who can help me.
    Contact me dbt@welshnet.co.uk. I don't live all that far from you.

Subby: If you can get yourself down to mid-Wales, I think I can sort out your problem - hot style!

I am coming to your area on the 15th for a few days so give me a call and I would be very happy to give you a good spanking