Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pain limits and crying

Hello

I've a question about crying during spankings.

I tend to play at the harder end of the spanking scale so to speak. Today i got definitely the hardest thrashing i've ever had. It was just what the doctor ordered but it was genuinely painful and i'm writing this with a very colourful bottom indeed.

My question is this. In spite of wanting to really badly i couldn't even shed a tear. Not even a little one. This led to her thinking i wasn't sorry enough but i honestly don't think i could have cried even when that strap hit me from high.

Can anyone else relate to this? Do i just need to strech my limits even further? Or can you be at your limit of pain without actually crying?

My bums already fried and now i've fried my head over this lol.

tlc

I used to have an attitude problem. Hidden Content

Gloucestershire/Can accommodate Sometimes

Default Re: Pain limits and crying

To quote from "Wandring star" (Paint your wagon);
    "Snow can burn your eyes but only people make you cry."

Children cry to let others know that they are hurting and want it to stop.
    For adults it is generally emotion rather than pain that makes people cry.
    As I get older, I find that tears come to my eyes more readily but not from physical pain.
    It is sometimes certain music or other people's (emotional) pain. One thing that sets me off is seeing the stories of our incredibly brave forces.

I guess if someone puts themselves in a position where they know they are going to receive pain there is just no point in crying about it, especially if they have a safe word.

Like you 'last caress', I've never ever cried whilst being punished, and on occasion I've been punished really really hard, no matter the severity my upper lip remains stiff lol As a child, memory tells me tears came quite easily, but as an adult I think that kind of emotion is more likely to occur after a considerable spanking, perhaps when being consoled and feeling a trifle sorry for oneself, or even - amazingly - when choked with gratitude towards one's spanker for showing me the error of my ways! Its a strange phenomenon, in fact, the harder I'm spanked the more determined I am not to cry, and yet, somewhere in the back of my mind I am sure I would welcome the opportunity to burst into floods of tears! It might be strangely cathartic, if that's the right word lol I wonder how other spankees feel about this?

Gloucestershire/Can accommodate Sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    Well,well! Two of my boys bragging that they've never been made to cry! There's a challenge, and there's nothing that I like more than a challenge! Just you two wait until I come up to Edinburgh next - there's going to be some weeping and wailing echoing around those hills!!
    TDH
    What? Like the weeping and wailing echoing around the hills of Wales this morning??

So, my dear Demon, 'the hills will be alive with the sound of spanking!' no less...............all sounds a bit Julie Andrews to me lol Us big boys are a tougher nut to crack! Doh Ray Me............ye canny hurt me! More to the point, you've got to catch me first haha!

What's this position you're blethering on about? Sure I wouldn't know! You really must curtail all this unnecessary 'woolgathering'!

Ahhh next time I think I need to find that trigger in your head that will have you weeping like you so badly need to do !
    You certainly did have a very sore rear end, I hope you are still having problems sitting my boy

Ah, Covspank! I post with impunity, here in my Lothian fastness, secure and inviolate! safe from the maraudings of troublesome English Headmasters lol.............and their ilk................you, Westender, never seem to do anything, save for the occasional rambling outburst, hot air rather than a hot bottom!...............and, of course, the indefatigable BarbedWire, your reputation precedes you, is it truly fire you breathe?...............I wonder.............?

Can you not see how sweet and innocent I am
    My dragonfire is there to keep boys and girls in check , do you wish to feel the heat ??? I never tire when there are so many who need correction

Thanks for the replies everyone. As always lots of great banter . I can't seem to open my mouth just now without getting into trouble lol.

TDH Sir, i'm very sorry you thought i was boasting about this, that wasn't my intention at all. I just wanted some honest advice. Don't fancy a stricter hiding than i'm probably already going to get when we meet

Barbedwire Miss i am still having a lot of problems sitting down lol. That cane has given me some incredible bruises which i will miss when they finally go. My kitchens clean and tidy though - honest!

As for everyone though cheers for the replies. I totally know what you mean about being made to feel sorry. Also i would be very wary of openly challenging Barbedwire unless of course you're brave enough to go see her in person!!
    I used to have an attitude problem. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast