Default please punish me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a 30 year old female looking for someone to use and abuse me.
    want to be restrained and punished, would especially like an older guy to punish me and make me call him daddy.
    please pm me if you are interested as its extremely difficult to find someone willing to do it?????

Default Re: please punish me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,
    I am a 72 year old retired teacher. Very fit and presentable. I will spank and cane you. Drop a line

Default Re: please punish me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yummymummy13 View Post
    im a 30 year old female looking for someone to use and abuse me.
    want to be restrained and punished, would especially like an older guy to punish me and make me call him daddy.
    please pm me if you are interested as its extremely difficult to find someone willing to do it?????
    That's a shame. I'd say there'd be dozens of daddies for you to choose from up here. London village must be getting pretty strung out. Gives a pm if you're ever up this eed of the country and you fancy a very strict boyfriend to take you in hand.

Yours aye
    tlc
    I used to have an attitude problem. Hidden Content