Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Miss Fife, Domestic Disciplinarian in Scotland

I am Miss Fife aka Barbedwire,
    I provide a non-rushed service to all naughty boys, girls ,couples and tv's.
    I require a set donation for your visit to me upto 3 hours. No haggling ,no extras, no hidden costs.

Please feel free to check out my website where you can find out more about me .
    If you decide to visit and what I offer is what you need and desire ,send a polite informative mail to me .

For those interested, I am trying to plan some school days with classes of pupils.

Regards,
    Miss Fife

Wink Re: Miss Fife, Domestic Disciplinarian in Scotland

Miss Fife
    Apologies for getting your name mixed up, i must have been guilty of daydreaming, an affliction that has got me into trouble many times in the past.
    i promise to be much more studious in future and avoid a repetition of something so disrespectful.
    i am studying hard and working on my writing skills, which i know you found somewhat untidy and of an unacceptable standard.

Default Re: Miss Fife, Domestic Disciplinarian in Scotland

A public apology henderson for getting my name wrong 4 times , now that was brave of you .
    Maybe I shall be more lenient on you for doing so ,but yet again I may not be !

UPDATE :
    HOLIDAYS Friday 1st April until Monday 18th April ,so I will not be seeing anyone .Check the calendar on my site for availabilty if you wish to visit .

Please remember when you send a mail/ message to be polite ,respectful and informative .

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    I am Miss Fife aka Barbedwire,
    I provide a non-rushed service to all naughty boys, girls ,couples and tv's.
    I require a set donation for your visit to me upto 3 hours. No haggling ,no extras, no hidden costs.

Please feel free to check out my website where you can find out more about me .
    If you decide to visit and what I offer is what you need and desire ,send a polite informative mail to me .

For those interested, I am trying to plan some school days with classes of pupils.

Regards,
    Miss Fife

Miss Fife
    i do sincerely hope that you have a lovely holiday.
    your right arm in particular must be looking forward to a well earned rest.

Hi Miss

What's this about going on holiday, you are supposed to be marking our jotters during the Easter holidays and getting ready for the exams. I am sure you will enjoy the holiday.

BB73

Miss Fife
    if BB73 is not careful, i envisage something other than jotters being marked.
    not that i believe in telling tales?

Thankyou henderson, I'll enjoy my holiday and giving my arm a rest . Don't worry andrew, as whilst on holiday your jotter will be marked and the exams will get harder when school is back .Remember though my arm will have been well rested and will need lots of exercise again

Oi Red hand. Miss does not need any encouragement from you. It is just at the moment there is a fair distance between her and I and that means I can give her a wee bit of cheek without instant retribution. I have no doubt her note book will be full of little things she will want to discuss when I next knock on her study door. I can alwost hear the whack of her XH belt and swish of the cane from here.

BB73

My notebook is getting fuller by the minute .I can almost see the terror in BB's eyes and he isn't even here
    My watch is never slow by the way ,sometimes you just lose track of time dallying to school !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast