Default Essex Submissive 4 U

Sir

I am a submissive guy with a lean, well toned and athletic build who adores being controlled, humiliated and punished by strict authoritarian Head Master types.

Essex based, available to report to you day or evenings for discreet skool sessions. Flexible enough to take on other roles to suit your needs.

Please respond and lets discuss the possibilities. Respectfully Michael

michaelgreene24@hotmail.com

Default Re: Essex Submissive 4 U

Michael,

I am a very strict Headmaster. However, my study is in Leicester, which is somehat distant from you. If you think you might ever venture this way, please let me know.

T A Green
    headmaster, Weltham Hall School

Sir

Thank you for your memo.

Alas, you are correct, the distance would be a problem for regular visits. I do go up to Birmingham from time ti time so perhaps I could report to you on one of those occasions.

If that suits you, may I memo when I know the date of my next trip north.

Respectfully michael

Newcastle upon Tyne, can accomm at times.

If you should ever venture further up country then there is a punishment session awaiting you in Newcastle.
    ncsp12@yahoo.co.uk