Default Number of ladies on this site

One of the most frequent 'complaints' I see on this forum is that there are not enough ladies. Well, as the poor bloke who approves or denies the admission of new members, I have to inform the crowd of expectant buttock abusers that there are more than you think.

They, however, are more intelligent than you give them credit for; they watch, they wait, they recognise the signs of a fellow they can trust by the length and depth of their insertions... (calm down!) and the whit, dexterity, likely reliability they display - who can blame them? They then make contact - I've had my own extraordinary encounter just this week and she tells me they even talk to each other and, about us; by name.

I'm a giver, a receiver, an inflicter and a receptor; I can be all things to all men and women but I can't fake it - it's those that join in that get the dames and, I suspect the Dams.

So communicate for all you're worth and the results will surely follow (unless you're in Glasgow - sorry Westy).

Best of luck
    Chief Bottom

Default Re: Number of ladies on this site

Quote Originally Posted by algonania View Post
    One of the most frequent 'complaints' I see on this forum is that there are not enough ladies. Well, as the poor bloke who approves or denies the admission of new members, I have to inform the crowd of expectant buttock abusers that there are more than you think.

They, however, are more intelligent than you give them credit for; they watch, they wait, they recognise the signs of a fellow they can trust by the length and depth of their insertions... (calm down!) and the whit, dexterity, likely reliability they display - who can blame them? They then make contact - I've had my own extraordinary encounter just this week and she tells me they even talk to each other and, about us; by name.

I'm a giver, a receiver, an inflicter and a receptor; I can be all things to all men and women but I can't fake it - it's those that join in that get the dames and, I suspect the Dams.

So communicate for all you're worth and the results will surely follow (unless you're in Glasgow - sorry Westy).

Best of luck
    Chief Bottom
    THANK YOU!!!!

That's what I've been saying for bloody months!!!! Christ, men can be so stupid!!!!

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Gloucestershire/Can accommodate Sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    He is probably another one, like Mike Redbotham, who thinks that Nana Mouskouri is a woman! ( It may interest members to know, that Nana- real name Stavros- is now running a kebab shop in Palmers Green!) .
    I'm quite sure that Nana is a ewe lamb - she's a real dish, even if she consorts with aubergines

Men wearing womens clothes and pretending to be women?

Never! Surely no bloke would do that?

Only the other week I was having a conversation at OUCH with a Dom about this subject,

He was in the ladies changing his stockings after a clumsy sub caught her nails in them whilst over his knee,

I've met two or three ladies off here now. It's all been good too.

There's also the British Spanking Community forum too though i've not met anyone from there as yet.

I love the term 'expectant buttock abusers' .

tlc
    I used to have an attitude problem. Hidden Content