Thread: Rosy cheeks?

Default Rosy cheeks?

Hi, I've lived up (or down) to my name and am in need of being bent over a knee with my skirt up to be spanked with my size 10 ballet shoe first with panties up then bare. I may also need to be spread-eagled on the bed or bent over a bench to receive further punishment.

I can travel a reasonable distance and am looking for a woman ideally, a tv/cd or sane male.

Default Re: Rosy cheeks?

Hi
    Appreciating this reply might be a little belated I would certainly be interested in assisting you by providing the punishment required either on an accommodating or travelling basis. I consider myself as requested a sane individual with a genuine interest (non-sexual) in dealing with both ladies and younger males needing to experience the highs of a 'red bottom'.

References are available from existing acquaintances and also happy to hear from any other ladies or couples who feel they might benefit

Regards

P