Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A visit to Headmaster!

As some of you may have heard i was summoned to see TheDaemonHeadmaster for the crime of being cheeky on one of my posts (carefully reaches for the emoticon panel).

I went along to face the music. I met all Sirs 'attitude adjusters' in the form of his slipper, bath brush, paddle and his canes. After a firm hand spanking was applied to my bottom i received a good measure of all the above adjusters.

I was left with a very hot bottom i certainly won't be so impudent as to stick my tongue out again lol.

tlc

I used to have an attitude problem. Hidden Content

Talking Re: A visit to Headmaster!

Ahhhh, so it was only a hot bottom you got tlc ?
    Is it still sore and burning when you sit ?
    I thought Cov said he was going to serve your bottom up with 'a banquet' compared to the 'amuse bush' I served your rearend with !

Wink Re: A visit to Headmaster!

don,t forget that the head prefect did participate in administering some of your punishment, albeit i was defrocked from this role, when some sneak informed TDH that i had (from purely an inquisitive veiwpoint) decided to have a quick drag on one of your illicit cigarettes,
    i will not fall for that in future, so be warned

Default Re: A visit to Headmaster!

Och cov, I'm always putting my foot in things but usually come up smelling of roses atleast it entertained you this morning

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    "Amuse bush"??? Don't you mean "amuse bouche"? Bouche- French for mouth! Your "faux pas" certainly amused me!! Surely a case of "foot in mouth".
    TDH

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    Och cov, I'm always putting my foot in things but usually come up smelling of roses atleast it entertained you this morning
    Sorry Barbie, Ma'am, but you can't afford to make daft mistakes like that with Cov around! He was on to you before one could say "Je mal a la derrierre..."

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    Ahhhh, so it was only a hot bottom you got tlc ?
    Is it still sore and burning when you sit ?
    I thought Cov said he was going to serve your bottom up with 'a banquet' compared to the 'amuse bush' I served your rearend with !
    Lol i don't speak any French so i'm not sure what that means but i've never left a session feeling hungry .

tlc
    I used to have an attitude problem. Hidden Content

Well tlc I don't speak French either , I was taught German at school .
    Anyway an amuse bouche is small, usually just one or two bites. It is the same for all of the guests at the table. And finally, it is not ordered by anyone; rather it is offered free of charge

So, I shall let you decide .

Quote Originally Posted by thelastcaress View Post
    Lol i don't speak any French so i'm not sure what that means but i've never left a session feeling hungry .

tlc

Oh, mon Dieu!!! A sentence in French, Cherry, as in English, requires a verb! Where is yours?
    TDH
    Oh, bugger! Yes Sir, you're quite right - it should be: J'ai mal a la derrierre. It's been a while since I did French. Let's face it, I can just about speak English...

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

I bet Barbie's gonna really let me have it now! *smiles nervously*

Cherry x

You said it!!! Verb correct- now find and correct the other two mistakes- and I'm not talking lack of accents!
    TDH
    All right, all right - I spelt "derriere" wrong....*folds arms and sulks*

Cherry x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast