Default Wanted 50's schoolgirl male or female

Hi there I am a crossdresser who likes to roleplay as a school mistress and have one to one sessions with a male or female any age who would also like to dress in 50's school uniform (uniform supplied if necessary). There will be plenty of discipline with cannings and over the knee spankings for misbehaviour and poor school work. Live in Glasgow have own house and privacy assured.Please contact me for further details.

Default Re: Wanted 50's schoolgirl male or female

Hiya

how are you,

Im 23 in glasgow if you would maybe like to chat/meet im on msn on naughtyglasgowboy@hotmail.co.uk

Stephen

Hi I am 45 and crossdress also, I am medium build and would be keen to take part in your role play scenario. I am 6ft 4 tall and would be willing to try most things. Previously been with a male spanker who used bare hand and a paddle. I could come almost anytime. Could you get back to me or msn is bigbad3008@aol.com. I am also bisexual.

Thankyou miss.

Would love to be well and truely chastised, bondage a plus, you'd be in control I could only whimper until you gag me and give it me harder and harder. I'm an anything goes sub looking for extremely strict and perverted masters mistresses. 07767730453