2 10.00%
  • Cane

5 25.00%
  • slipper

1 5.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: New Poll - what's the best implement

For sheer tradition and school connotations, it has to be the cane, with an honourable mention to the gym slipper/plimsoll.

For correction, though, nothing gets me in line quicker than the belt!

United Kingdom CARDIFF SORRY CANT ACCOMMODATE

hi UNCLE DARRELL I INJOY GIVING A GOOD HAND SPANKING ON THE BARE BOTTOM AND THIGHS AND THEN A GOOD DOSE OF A HAIRBRUSH ON A VERY RED BARE BOTTOM THAT WILL MAKE A NAUGHT GIRL SQUIRM OVER MY LAPE

It has to be the cane. :-)

genre Guest

so typical the poll gets closed by a narrow minded thread instigator.. what happened to the ruler, rear of hairbrush or whittled switch before china was discovered with the bamboo cane eh?

genre Guest

personally i think this poll was clumsy and not researched properly and to close the poll instead of keeping it open was instigated by the closed minded

A dragon Cane in the hands of a Welsh lady who knows how to use it effectively. Does any one know one resident in South Wales?

barebottomwanting Guest

Hand and slipper on bare bottom so it stings

at whatever level of tolerance, impact, thickness, giving or taking it just has to be the gut wrenching evocative cane with its visual {bending it} aural {rattle as picked up from wooden desk and swishing} especially as the sub waits and tenses up after the tap tap tapping for the impact when instead, it cuts thin air yet again. Squidgyness rules OK?

I am a 'Sir' to various 'boys', and from by standpoint and theirs,the cane is king of disciplinary instruments.

Of the various, the Slipper and Cane, together with assorted odd weapons like wooden rules, are old British school favourites - the Tawse was particularly Scots but I think they used the cane too. Hand spanking appears to have once common in Infants' and Primary Schools, cited by many SC-users as their own predilection's inspiration.

Public schools seemed to favour the Birch as well as Cane until well into the 20C - it gained an evil reputation due to out-&-out sadists like Keats, of Eton, late 19C. I can't decide if these types were driven sexually, psychotically, or what.

The wooden Paddle is an American import still legal in some American states, where a few teachers have been prosecuted for excessively severe use leading to nasty bruising, blood-blisters and other malign physiological effects. In once case the victim was incapacitated literally for a week.

The Belt, Slipper and Hairbrush tended to be items of what, frankly, was all too often domestic cruelty to children that veered from punishing wrong-doing to a parental lust for sheer power. Aka bullying even if not realised as such.

As you might have guessed, whatever seeded our common penchant, I regard the difference between real, harsh CP and the erotic or cathartic adult play versions, as a bit like that between sexual assault (even rape if the punishment is very severe) and love-making. My own "seed", subconscious as I was too young for any knowable erotic knowledge or feelings despite having discovered masturbation, was witnessing a spanking in front of my mixed infants-school class, of a boy by our female teacher - only by her hand, but on his bare bottom. though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast