Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I'm visiting Castle Donington this weekend need accommodation help.

Well now's the catch , this has been planned ,cancelled and replanned for Download Festival BUT I need help finding cheap /free accommodation in the area .As it's such short notice I can't find anywhere available that's not costing an absolute fortune for somewhere to crash .
    If all else fails i'll just have to use the campsite at night

Now the good bit ...... IF someone can give me a helping hand finding somewhere to stay from Friday10th -Mon 13th ...I'm sure I can help sort you out by tending to your buttocks/hands and make a donation for putting you out if you can accommodate 2 people .

Now I bet none of you expected me to be so mad as to go to a Festival like this but I AM human ...honest !

Last edited by Barbedwire; 06-06-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Default Re: I'm visiting Castle Donington this weekend need accommodation help.

At a Heavy Metal music festival, the presence of sheep and tractors is very unlikely!

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Wellies ...OMG, no ,never ,not even when I'm dead !!!
    Thanks for the weather forecast ,you sure know how to cheer me up

I suppose it will save a fortune on a beauty treatment at some expensive spa if I have a nice mud bath

Westy ....I know i've left an opening there for you but cov might just beat you to it !

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    As there's heavy rain forecast for the weekend, they'll be glad of a tractor or two, to help pull them out of the mud! Make sure that you've packed your wellies, Barbie! No sheep perhaps, but plenty of Muttonheads!
    TDH

As there's heavy rain forecast for the weekend, they'll be glad of a tractor or two, to help pull them out of the mud! Make sure that you've packed your wellies, Barbie! No sheep perhaps, but plenty of Muttonheads!
    TDH
    Oh Christ... it's handbags at dawn again as Cov has sharpened his claws!

Saucer of milk, table two! Mee-oww!!

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Quite!! Now I'm looking for something tender to sink them into!!
    TDH
    *Makes mental note to stock up on holy water...*

Cherry x

You don't think that hocus pocus will save you surely!! You'll be telling me next that you're wearing accessories made of garlic!
    TDH
    Haven't quite gone that far Sir. Maybe I'd be better keeping vulnerable flesh covered up....

Cherry x

Don't think that will save you- my claws are very long and very sharp! More like talons really! Think Raptor! Just right for making short schrift of an impudent Sub!
    TDH
    Well, I must be safe then! Impudent? Me? I'm always very polite and respectful to you, Sir.

Cherry x

For how long have you been suffering memory loss? I seem to recall you began this exchange by calling me a "meanie"! Truthful-yes; polite and respectful-no!
    TDH
    Dunno Sir - can't remember!

Besides, out of being truthful and cheeky and being polite-to-your-face-but-a two-faced-bitch-behind-your-back, the former is surely the lesser of the two evils? Plus, calling you a "meanie" is only impudent if one has a blue Rizla-thin skin, which, alas for bottoms like me, all Tops seem to have!

Cherry x

I wonder if Barbie made it back from Castle Donnington. I was out yesterday looking for the broomstick but there was a bit of cloud cover so I might have missed it. On the other hand due to the amount of rain that fell in Central England she may have conscripted some volunteers for rowing and is on the way back in a slave galley. It will give her some whipping practice. It is too quiet up here when she is away.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    Well now's the catch , this has been planned ,cancelled and replanned for Download Festival BUT I need help finding cheap /free accommodation in the area .As it's such short notice I can't find anywhere available that's not costing an absolute fortune for somewhere to crash .
    If all else fails i'll just have to use the campsite at night

Now the good bit ...... IF someone can give me a helping hand finding somewhere to stay from Friday10th -Mon 13th ...I'm sure I can help sort you out by tending to your buttocks/hands and make a donation for putting you out if you can accommodate 2 people .

Now I bet none of you expected me to be so mad as to go to a Festival like this but I AM human ...honest !

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    You two should get married. Bitching, back biting, name calling and thats just from the Covman, Meeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaw
    Well, it certainly wouldn't be from me! I'm a good girl....

Cherry x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast