Default What would you do?

You are walking in a woods and you see a man dressed as a girl wearing a sign saying: I have been made to dress like this and walk through here as punishment and if I meet anybody I must do what they tell me to do. What would you do?

Default Re: What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by steveph View Post
    You are walking in a woods and you see a man dressed as a girl wearing a sign saying: I have been made to dress like this and walk through here as punishment and if I meet anybody I must do what they tell me to do. What would you do?
    Interesting scenareo! Like it! If I was a subbie in that position...oh my God...I could be tied to trees and bullwhipped and all sorts!*whimpers*

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Smile Re: What would you do?

Little red riding hood, Curses, foiled again! B.B. Wolf. PS: Is the woodsman with the huge chopper still at your gran's place.