Exclamation Punishment Given ...... With a "Twist"

During my 30 plus years (on and off) of administering corporal punishment to (adult) girls and boys, i have picked up many unusual techniques, methods and scenarios along the way
    After a break of some years, i am "returning to the fold" as it were, and, therefore, i am looking for pupils to punish (with my (i think), quite unique format of administration)
    I am:
    Mid fifties, clean, fit and healthy, discreet and sane
    I am stern of countenance and can be as strict, or as mild as you wish me to be. I am also good at roleply
    You should be:
    Either gender (although females are especially welcome)
    Willing to and good at roleplay
    Below 40 years in age, and smaller than me in stature
    Willing to "dress down" to your roleplay age (that you will set)
    There will be nothing of a tawdry, or sordid nature taking place during sessions..........no sex, nothing inserted anywhere, nothing squeezed, groped, pulled, punched, or kicked etc, and definatly no fees paid by, or expected from me. Just good old fashioned CP, but given with an "unusual flavour"

If interested, then contact me via PM ONLY

Stern Teacher

Default Re: Punishment Given ...... With a "Twist"

Its a shame you are so far away Sir. I yhink I would very much enjoy a session under your strict Headmastership, if there is such a word.

jenni