Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Spanking

Default Self Spanking

Does eneyone else self spank How often How long What do you use

Default Re: Self Spanking

I used to, but found that i tended to "pull my punches" .............IE chicken out, before any worthwhile benefit was achieved.
    So i have spent ages looking for someone to administer something more than the few smacks i could give myself before bottling out
    When i DID self spank though, i couldnt use a cane etc, so tended to use slipper, hairbrush etc

Smokey

Yes I self-spank, strap, tawse and cane. It's not a regular thing just when there's no-one else to do it and the mood takes over. I also use a ping pong bat to great effect.

Hi,
    Interested in your remarks about self spanking. I do this occasionally when I cannot get the real thing which is often. For me the best implement is the cane. I have a small bamboo cane which is split and with a backward hand action I can hit my backside. I am always naked and lay on the bed and strike my backside. Start with a 6 lite srokes, pausing then start getter harder. A print out picture of a guy being caned from one of the web sites is useful to look at whilst caning myself.
    HJP

Hi, I once built a small device for self spanking, it was a sprung hinge into which I could fix a cane, then I could put a cord to set the tension and when I released the cord the spring would pull the cane towards me and wow! I could make it hit me as hard or as soft as I wanted and always succumed to the temptation to pull the cord to make it harder and harder. It was great fun and I ended up quite marked. I had to attach it to a bench in my garage to make it work and then get my position just right. It is quite different than holding the cane yourself. Great fun and I would love to have a go on a proper spanking machine but alas they are quite expensive and difficult to make. So continue the good work and don't flog yourself too hard.

~This I HAVE to try. To be able to free oneself of the partner bit and introduce some randomness to the caning is just an exquisitely erotic prospect. The spring is just magical and, guess what -I have a huge garage just waiting for the muted cries and ecstatic whimpers.

Chief bottom

Hi,

I've just found this Group.

I've been a spanking fan most of my life. I self-spanked from the age of 12 to 18 and then stopped when I found others to do it for me. These days I've returned to diy and found it more satisfying than the spankings and canings given to me by others.

I think self spanking is the most hidden part of the hidden world of spanking. I'm sure many more people do it than admit to it. One problem is that some, including academics, lump it in with other forms of self harm.

William

I started to self spank at about 12 or 13, after a friend topped spanking me an d then having sex with my ass. I needed the pain, and found that I could get what I wanted best by playing a game at the same time, called wank and spank.
    Basically, I'd strip to my underpants, usually in the loo, and alternate wanking and then spanking myself, with a belt or hair brush. 60 seconds wanking, 60 seconds self spanking.
    I still spank myself alot, still use a belt as I find I can get a good swing with it.

I've done self spank most of my life see here

http://tinyurl.com/2cu5ja

enjoy, I did

Hi,
    I self spank all the time wareing my primary school uniform, using my hand and paddles. Then i take my shorts down and do the same over my pants and then over bare bottom. At the end of the punnishment my bottom is on fire and bruised, feels great. It would be nice to find somone who could administer the punishment, i hav not found any one yet who is any good at hand spanking. But there must be someone out there that who can.

Jon

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast