Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Masturbation Aversion Therapy

Masturbation aversion therapy available for mature males who know they are in need of it. Self referalls dealt with but will also deal with individuals referred for treatment by wives, girlfriends etc, who are most welcome to witness. Please send me a PM and I will provide full details.

Default Re: Masturbation Aversion Therapy

Masturbation therapy .... Put guy in a CB device ..donot allow him release for months at a time .
    When you do allow him release (self induced), whip his backside constantly as he tries to , then make him eat it once he has ,if he can !!! Eventually if he comes to visit you enough in short periods of time he will learn not to release without a thrashing

You've got to love it !

Quote Originally Posted by elegant_lady View Post
    Masturbation aversion therapy available for mature males who know they are in need of it. Self referalls dealt with but will also deal with individuals referred for treatment by wives, girlfriends etc, who are most welcome to witness. Please send me a PM and I will provide full details.

Who's off their head not me surely I would never put a guy in chastity for months ....hmmm well maybe not but i'd certainly hold the key so he couldn't figgle with his bits unless I let him . It's for a boys own good you know

I doubt elegant lady will put boys in chasity but do believe the aversion therapy will definitley include a very sore backside as the boy masturbates for her at a cost or maybe she's nicer than me and doesn't expect a fee for her time .

Westy, when are you going to listen to me. I told you not to disturb her peace. Now all those lined up to visit her are in trouble, me included. All you do is sit there and and cause annoyance while she works up a head of steam and then takes it out on our respective arses.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    You are off your head Barbie.

Bluebell, look what you are in for at the next visit to Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell73 View Post
    Westy, when are you going to listen to me. I told you not to disturb her peace. Now all those lined up to visit her are in trouble, me included. All you do is sit there and and cause annoyance while she works up a head of steam and then takes it out on our respective arses.

BB73
    ...which is, really, what you really want! You should be grateful to Mr Westey for that! He's a nice bloke - too nice really! He's let me get away with murder. One time I annoyed him so much, he ordered me not to post on the forum...and I obeyed him! Such was his power and influence - dunno what the heck has happened since then...

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Well cov ,I do like people to have the information required .
    When it comes down to it , that is how masturbation aversion therapy works ...obviously it's not me offering it .....I thought you knew I lived in a FIELD not a sewer !

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    Thank you to Barbedwire for providing us with that insight into life down in the sewers! How disgusting!
    TDH

I place a serious ad and all I seem to get, apart from a couple of genuine sounding pm's, is a load of immature drivel! I though this forum was a little meore serious than that.

Quote Originally Posted by elegant_lady View Post
    I place a serious ad and all I seem to get, apart from a couple of genuine sounding pm's, is a load of immature drivel! I though this forum was a little meore serious than that.
    I wouldn't worry about it, I think any serious replies will come by pm. I would myself if I were closer, it sounds like it could be interesting.

Well elegant lady - immature drivel is rife on this site !
    I would like to know what you call masturbation aversion thrapy . Is it not as I stated and you have a boy masturbate whilst thrashing him, which I mentioned in response to your post ?
    Also I presume it is not a free service you offer , which means the post should have been in the commercial section .Alot of people get fedup with people posting (especially females ) who arenot upfront about a cost being involved .

You won't be the first or last to have posting hijacked ....when I first arrived here I got some amount of abuse ..ofcourse I just give as good as I get . They're a harmless bunch and do like to have a banter and some fun also . Join in you may endup enjoying it .

Barbie

Hi Elegant lady

Your post was ok, unfortunately there is one or two of us on here who tend to take a light hearted look at things. Believe it or not we do take your posts seriously but the serious response to it will be private.

Hope you are successful

BB73

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast