Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Commercial Review Section?

Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Smokey if you were to put this on the commercial board maybe more men that have been to us comm ladies will spot it and post on it??

Or at least put a post on there with a link to this thread.
    I've just noticed this post, so haven't replied til now:
    If you look at who suggested the commercial section in the first place, you might have some idea why i dont/wont add much to this thread, or put any link up in any other section.
    To my mind, if the owner cant be arsed to move this thread out of the suggestions, and into the commercial section where it belonged, then i cant be arsed putting links to it, or contributing further to it, in as much as adding feedback/recommendations and information about Pro Dommes in my area. Apart from the updates provided, of course.
    Not only that, but the lack of input from other members here is another reason i cant be bothered, if i'm honest.
    The intention was to build up a database of places and people who were recommended by others.
    However, its turned out to be a case of me talking to my effing self.

OK, rant over, head back down below the parapet again

Smokey

A shame to hear this about Aunty Jane as I did contact her two years ago or so for a session, as her reptutation was one of the best, but she said that she was taking a long break and possibly retiring from the scene. However, I was directed towards Mistress of Beth of Scotland, whose roleplay was excellent and who tanned both my hands ans bottom extremely well and who doesn't charge by the hour.
    f

Interesting thread and thanks for the input.

By diluting the commercial section I think I would be doing you a disservice as the traffic will be divided between here and a review forum.

There is a commercial section which has been going for a couple of years. If you wish to review people then please feel free to do so there. However the number of 'reviews' received thus far both here and elsewhere, and the level of interest that is apparent from the number of posts doesn't really merit a section of its own.

If there's a demand and an outcry then naturally my ears will be open.

Best wishes

I'm new to this site but not to spanking (both ways )
    I think a "Reviews" section where clients could post comments regarding sessions with commercial spankers / spankees would be a great idea so long as it was used constructively.

For myself I could review some wonderful ladies I've spanked and been spanked by including the delightful Tara Red lol.

Feel free to post your reviews in the commercial forum. Probably a good idea to tag them as reviews and which way so that they're more easily searched.

If it builds up a head of steam then I can always set one up.

Best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by WillCane View Post
    For myself I could review some wonderful ladies I've spanked and been spanked by including the delightful Tara Red lol.
    Hi Will I missed this at the time you posted it sorry, I'm so glad that you enjoyed our session thank-you, I'm in the process of building a website so I will screenshot this post to put on my 40+ reviews page thanks and I hope you are well x
    Professional submissive and switch, lots of lovely clothes and implements, CP and BDSM in a dungeon/schoolroom or domestic environment in Birmingham - visits London, Croydon and Bristol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12