Exclamation The naughty corner & Off topic .

Forget the G.O.S can we have a naughty corner please for those who sling mud ,dirt and other things ????????? Before a ban or several warnings how about they can only post in the naughty corner so we can see who the culprits are ?
    Oh and how about an OFF TOPIC that means folks can moan about the weather ,traffic , not enough butter on their ( i before e except after c is not always accurate ) toast or whatever

CRIKEY - would that mean most posts would endup on those pages ???

I'm ready for the mud slinging already hahhahahhahah
    Last edited by Barbedwire; 28-06-2011 at 11:17 PM.

Default Re: The naughty corner & Off topic .

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    Forget the G.O.S can we have a naughty corner please for those who sling mud ,dirt and other things ????????? Before a ban or several warnings how about they can only post in the naughty corner so we can see who the culprits are ?
    Oh and how about an OFF TOPIC that means folks can moan about the weather ,traffic , not enough butter on their ( i before e except after c is not always accurate ) toast or whatever

CRIKEY - would that mean most posts would endup on those pages ???

I'm ready for the mud slinging already hahhahahhahah
    A naughty corner for errant subbies maybe, but I can't see Doms being very happy about being put in such a place! Ha ha!

An off topic area for non spanking related stuff might be a good idea, but when things do go off on a tangent in threads, it's never intentional. Trying to "force" it in a special designated area will mean that much of the wonderful spontaniety is lost...

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

I'm with Cherry on this one.

As someone who recently returned after a long absence, one of the things which struck me was the lack of an off-topic section. Personally I think it would be an excellent idea.

Algy , Please can we have an OFF TOPIC section .You know we really really need one ,I did ask agessssssssss ago
    Oh and maybe a For sale /wanted section aswell ?

I think I must have been on holiday when this thread arose as I hadn't noticed it - like all those ideas.

Watch this space!

Whey hey - Thankyou algy x
    Now i'm just trying to get people to do a bit of typing in the sections. It seems to be like extracting teeth at the moment but i'm sure they'll join in soon enough .Oh and it's been nice to see some new posts from other members lately

God help us if you start to think about extracting teeth. You are scary enough with a belt and cane in your hands without resorting to the dentist drill. The English had Boudica, we have Barbie.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    Whey hey - Thankyou algy x
    Now i'm just trying to get people to do a bit of typing in the sections. It seems to be like extracting teeth at the moment but i'm sure they'll join in soon enough .Oh and it's been nice to see some new posts from other members lately