Default An ominous feeling of impending doom...

...That's because I've been summoned to Fife for a painful and humiliating audience with Barbie. She is most displeased at my chronic lack of organisation....

I think I'd better go and finalise my Last Will and Testament....*whimpers*

Cherry x

I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Default Re: An ominous feeling of impending doom...

Oh cherry , you know you're going to love it ...the cross awaits your arrival

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    ...That's because I've been summoned to Fife for a painful and humiliating audience with Barbie. She is most displeased at my chronic lack of organisation....

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    Oh cherry , you know you're going to love it ...the cross awaits your arrival
    Yes Ma'am....

(aside) I know better than to argue with her!!

Cherry
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

You have nothing to worry about Cherry. I get summoned quite regularly to account for my wrong doing. She is a lovely, kind, considerate person who smiles when she is tanning your backside. Watch out for her black sandshoe (plimsoll), maybe she has lost it during the hols. Hope you enjoy your visit to the little Kingdom.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post

Cherry x