Default What got me into this!!!

As a child me and my brother were smacked quite often. The main way we would be smacked would be to be bent over a stool in the kitchen and told to pull out trousers down. One of the things he always did was If I was being smacked My brother would be called to watch and vice versa. I think it was watching my brother being spanked so many times was the thing that gave the fascination for it now. In fact I don’t mind admitting that from about the age of 13 after watching him being disciplined I would go to my room after and masterbate myself thinking about it! Around the age of about 14 for some strange reason we (me & brother that is) started spanking each other! We would ALWAYS wait until out parents had gone out and then go upstairs and take turns to smack each other. My favourite way to be smacked was to put a large cushion over the corner of the bed – drop my pants to my ankles and lay over it with arms stretched out on front of me. We both had our preferences – My brother liked to be smacked by hand but I liked to be spanked with a shoe stretcher or belt! After that we even took to sucking each others cocks afterwards. The routine was – my brother would spank me 20/30 times and I would then sit on the floor against the bed and had him stand in front of my and suck him & vice versa!! After a time he grew out of this but I still love to do it. There are few things in this world that turn me on knowing that the guy giving me a good spanking is going to get a toe curling blow-job afterwards. Needles to say – Any guy out there who spankes me will get this offer (if he wants it that is)

Default Re: What got me into this!!!

Hi, hearing your story about how you first got into CP was great. My first experiences were similar in that me and my best friend were punished by his older brother during the school Summer holidays once. After that we took to doing it to each other. For me I have always got off on the humiliation as much as the actual physical experience. Yours Ryan

Default Re: What got me into this!!!

Fascinating stories Mark & Ryan.

I think the seed for me was a real but totally out-of-character spanking by my Infant's School, in class (mixed too) of a particularly obnoxious boy. Most of us had little sympathy for him because although spanked for theft, we liked out teacher very much and the boy was also a bully.

Generally CP and even smacking was to be avoided, not enjoyed! Even so I remember as a boy being excited in my naïve way by watching a girl of my age - family friends - playfully spank one of my two sisters, and sometimes subsequently I repeated the exercise. This was a short childhood phase; the smacks were always gentle and once she started to dislike the games we stopped play.