Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss Fife

Default Miss Fife

Paid my first visit to Miss Fife today. She is an excellent domme; on the one hand putting you at your ease, but on the other has a strong right arm and doesn't spare the rod. I had a very sound thrashing which tested my limits and which has left me colourfully bruised and striped, and sitting very gingerly tonight. Have been trying, so far without success to upload some pics of her handiwork. I would heartily recommend a visit, and hope to make a return trip as soon as I can sit down comfortably again!

Default Re: Miss Fife

You are right Achem. A visit to the Wee Kingdom to Miss Fife's lair is an experience you don't forget too easily. She has the annoying habit though of not letting you rub the tender parts after she has belted the living daylights out of you. Did she smile when she was belting and caning you. I love the way she does it. I was there last week and I am sure I can still feel a tender spot on the nether region.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by Achem View Post
    Paid my first visit to Miss Fife today. She is an excellent domme; on the one hand putting you at your ease, but on the other has a strong right arm and doesn't spare the rod. I had a very sound thrashing which tested my limits and which has left me colourfully bruised and striped, and sitting very gingerly tonight. Have been trying, so far without success to upload some pics of her handiwork. I would heartily recommend a visit, and hope to make a return trip as soon as I can sit down comfortably again!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtygirl1 View Post
    I have tried numerous times in so many different ways ( her website, facebook, email, her mobile) to reach her and yet I have only had one email in return and after that nothing. Was wondering if she really exists and if yes why would she just ignore my request for meeting her? maybe you can ask her in your next visit for me pls!
    she certainly does exist, i remember as a youngster a somewhat metaphorical saying if you had been naughty, "by the time i,ve finished with you, you won,t be able to sit down for a week" this lady gives that saying a whole new meaning

Exist! I can assure you she definitely does exist. There is someone on here who calls himself the Demon Headmaster well Barbie would chew him up and spit him out. She should have a sign above her door stating " All who enter here abandon hope" She is a lovely person and if you continue having trouble in reaching her let me know and I will advise her of your problem.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by naughtygirl1 View Post
    I have tried numerous times in so many different ways ( her website, facebook, email, her mobile) to reach her and yet I have only had one email in return and after that nothing. Was wondering if she really exists and if yes why would she just ignore my request for meeting her? maybe you can ask her in your next visit for me pls!

Hi Cov old pal how are you doing. It doesn't take much to get you going, does it. The forum has been very quiet over the weekend and Westy has gone in the total huff. He wont talk to anybody. I think he is having bother attracting subs. I can understand that. Why would and young lady want to involve herself with that pratt.

Anyway, nice to see you are up and about.

All the best BB73

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    You just can't resist can you? You really are an obnoxious little man. You and Barbedwire deserve each other! She can't be that good - she doesn't appear to have much control over her pupils, if you are anything to go by! So much for fee-paying education!
    The Demon Headmaster

Cove old boy. Anytime you wish to see my degree from the University of Aberdeen just let me know. As I have explained to you before the english language has never been of particular interest to me. Question marks, commas and apostrophe marks I find a bore. Dickens and Shakespear should be confined to the libraries of the past. If you actually know your history you will be aware that Shakespear ridiculed one of Scotland's greatest Kings. His name was Macbeath.

By the way if you are in contact with your wee pal from Glasgow, tell him not to send me private messages. I will give you credit, at least you are open with your insults.

Looking forward to our next discussion.

BB73

Your posting didn't get me going( whatever that might mean); I was simply making an observation.
    P.S. Didn't they teach use of the question-mark at that top Scottish University you claim to have attended?
    The Demon Headmaster

Colonel Blimp and his wee Glasgow disciple spout forth their usual tripe again. Back to name calling. Oh dear how boring.

BB73

Westey, you're wasting your time talking to Fanny as if he is a normal, intelligent, rational human being. He isn't! He's a very sad, emotionally retarded, rather pathetic excuse of a man. Let's face it - the only way that he can get what he wants is to pay for it! He's only jealous that others are capable of having mutually compatible relationships without exchange of fees. We should really feel sorry for him, but his obnoxious manner precludes any such feelings- on my part at least. I'm afraid that I just despise him.

The two of you are unbelievable. Westy I am going to ignore because his rantings are bordering on the irrational. Could be an age thing. Yes I do admit that about a month ago I did threaten you and would have given you a good doing for what you said about a friend of mine but after speaking to the person you insulted horribly without due reason I have decided to treat you like the arrogant insignificant bumptious upstart that you are. It is very easy to insult members on this forum when you are hiding behind a computer. You nor your little weasel friend from Glasgow would have the courage to face any of the members that you take a great delight in insulting. Me in the words of a certain great actor ' I don't give a damn'

Have a nice evening, the two of you.

BB73

What was it that you were quoting only a few days ago? "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me" Threatenening physical violence is more your scene isn't it? Westey is no disciple of mine - he's a good friend on the site. Do you know what a friend is?

Because Cove old pal. I just love irritating you and it is like taking candy from a, well how would you describe yourself.

Here's looking at you babe

BB73

Well, if you don't give a damn, why don't you just disappear back up Barbie's backside, and give us a rest from your whining rants!! You're really becoming a bit of a bore!

WOW the boys are at it again

I see you're all having fun throwing things at each other and spitting dummies out of your prams.
    Can I please have the rights to this and turn it into one of those ridiculous sitcoms !!!!!!!

Westy ,I'm in Glasgow tonight ,infact ,the Fifers are invading Sauchiehall Street. Mind and save me some of your whiskey for my coffee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast