Question Why they deserve it..

For some a reason why the spankee is being spanked is important. Whilst we do spank for no reason it is fun to concoct a spurious reason why my partner is being punished. My question to you is, if you do this, what things have you come up with?

Default Re: Why they deserve it..

If you mean you want a reason to spank then role play is always good. I find being an errant school girl is plenty of reason to spank me lol

If I am being spanked has a punishment it is very different . We have a 24/7 D/s relationship. I am just naturally naughty so no acting is needed lol

kitten xxx

Default Re: Why they deserve it..

Its usually easy to find reasons to spank me. I lack self discipline, lazy, scruffy, stay up too late, look at inappropriate material....

Right now I ought to get a long spanking, followed by the strap and cane across my bare bottom, for wasting too much time online looking at spanking websites.

(ETA: Open to offers!!!)