Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Cherry's in trouble....

...big time!! Visiting Chiefwhip tomorrow and it seems that I am really in for it. Perhaps I shouldn't have got totally wankered on cocktails and then spent all Saturday throwing up and laying in bed....

Cherry x

I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Default Re: Cherry's in trouble....

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    OH, NOOOOOO!!!!! She's back!! Just as I was getting used to the peace and quiet. I should have known that it couldn't last. Too good to be true! So unladylike and uncouth as well! Ugh! Where's the Gin bottle?!!!
    TDH
    I've drained it - I'm too much of a pleb to be able to afford Bombay Sapphire, so I nicked yours instead.....

Seriously though, I did feel really bad about what I did. I'm banned from cocktails! My Dom punished me by going vanilla on me! I reckon it was only that I was twitching (CP withdrawal!) like a smack junkie that he tied me up to calm me down!

The following evening, I did receive a rather hard caning though. I lay naked on his bed (save for my hold up stockings) with pillows under my hips while he lashed me with a dragon cane. I certainly won't be getting plastered and puking up again....

A somewhat subdued Cherry. x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Hi Cherry

I feel for you, I know what it is like when you feel your bum is on fire. I get my regular leathering from Barbie and the word mercy does not appear to be in her volcabulary. The only positive thing I can concentrate on at this time is that the birching season is over because once the sap dries up birches are useless. What I now fear is going into her study on a freezing morning when your hands are cold and getting six of the belt because my school tie isn't straight or something. Hang in there.

All the best

Bb73

The peace is shattered. It has been so nice on the forum with people being friendly towards each other. Now it is back to the trenches and keeping the head down. Nice to hear from you Westy, I think.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    Yes Bluebell the birching season is over but the bitching season has just begun.
    Right you lot, Westy has just been released from prison and is back to upset everyone so stand back.

The wife told me last night that I was childish and immature and that I should grow up. She wants to sit down and discuss it like adults for 3 hours.
    Like that is going to happen in the middle of conker season.

HELLO PEEPOL

I don't have a problem with you Westy but sometimes you cause a general melee that can involve others.

BB73

When have I never been receptive to you Bluebell?

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    OH, NOOOOOO!!!!! She's back!! Just as I was getting used to the peace and quiet. I should have known that it couldn't last. Too good to be true! So unladylike and uncouth as well! Ugh! Where's the Gin bottle?!!!
    TDH
    I've drank that too - I've acquired a taste for gin....

Seriously Sir, yes it was unladylike and uncouth and I do still feel really bad about it even though the incident was a fortnight ago. I'm not allowed to go anywhere near cocktails now!

Nice to "see" you again, Sir. Hope you're well.

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell73 View Post
    Hi Cherry

I feel for you, I know what it is like when you feel your bum is on fire. I get my regular leathering from Barbie and the word mercy does not appear to be in her volcabulary. The only positive thing I can concentrate on at this time is that the birching season is over because once the sap dries up birches are useless. What I now fear is going into her study on a freezing morning when your hands are cold and getting six of the belt because my school tie isn't straight or something. Hang in there.

All the best

Bb73
    Hiya Bluebell

I've not been ignoring you - I've tried to reply but my hand-held device doesn't seem to like this thread. It keeps timing out.

I'm fine... I did get caned rather hard though!

Cherry x

I Dont know what you mean. And what's a melee
    A melee' is a bit like a rumpus or a hoo-ha. It's a creature out of the Roald Dahl books I think - could be related to a Wangdoodle or a Snozwangler....not entirely sure. Ask Cov; he seems to be an expert on everything else!

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell73 View Post
    I don't have a problem with you Westy but sometimes you cause a general melee that can involve others.

BB73
    Westey causes a minor apocolypse just by walking into a room. Chaos and anarchy is imprinted in his DNA. That's why we get on so well I think! The last time Westey and I had a chat online, I gave birth to snakes and started speaking in tongues shortly afterwards...people like me are susceptible to that sort of thing. I was born a red-head and I'm left handed and to top it all off, I'm female! Devil's Child or what?? That's why I need regular thrashings to keep me on the path of righteousness, but between you and me, I reckon the local parish priest is a bit of a perv......

Cherry x

I tell you what westy , I think you should let me speak to your Mrs and I'll tell her to give you a very harsh OTK spanking by hand and hairbrush to stop you being so childish Then maybe she'll let you out to go find some conkers to play with !

I was through your neck of the woods last Sunday and Monday, never seen you out and about skulking round the place though

Barbie

Yes Bluebell the birching season is over but the bitching season has just begun.
    Right you lot, Westy has just been released from prison and is back to upset everyone so stand back.

The wife told me last night that I was childish and immature and that I should grow up. She wants to sit down and discuss it like adults for 3 hours.
    Like that is going to happen in the middle of conker season.

HELLO PEEPOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast