Default Shrops sub bi guy

Hi

I'm a bi sub guy seeking spanking fun in Shropshire area not able to accomm but will travel.

Very open minded and open to new things.

Many thanks

Default Re: Shrops sub bi guy

Good evening

If you are happy to travel to Dudley anytime after Saturday next then I am sure I can deal with you in a way that will give you total satisfaction and enjoyment.

I am very experienced and sane - not sadistic - I also switch so I know what punishment feels like.

I can also dress as a schoolgirl - have pics - smooth and tanned - if being punished by a school-girl is interesting - lets do it. I can also be The Master so you have a couple of options.

Send me your email ad and I will send pics - if you wish to meet will also send you a scenario unless you woulf prefer your own

Regards

Roger

Default Re: Shrops sub bi guy

Thought you would be keen to visit - Dudley isn't too far is it ?