Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CP and arousal

Default Re: CP and arousal

It never used to be a sexual thing for me, it was just punishment of a wrong doer! It has become very sexual. girls in particular when accross my lap of knee get very wet. Boys I have dealt with also get aroused mostly I think in anticipation. I am always amazed when they stay hard through a beating. I beat very hard indeed!

Many thanks to all who replied to my query.Its most gratiying to know ots not only me who gets turned on while in a session. Made me so damned horny cant wait for the next one.

That's why CP should never be brought back into schools. The thought of teachers obtaining sexual and sadistic gratification out of beating children....talk about Paedo City, Arizona! Oh my God, could you imagine??? Also, having your kid's psycho-sexual development warped in that way, like mine was and I now cannot separate guilt from arousal. I feel guilty if I get aroused and guilt makes me horny..... Because of all the religious and moral bullshit surrounding sex, it is still seen as dirty, disgusting and a necessary evil to facilitate reproduction. Fuck. Right. Off. Sex should be a joyful, carefree, guiltless act, where nudity is not associated with sex. Think Garden of Eden before the forbidden fruit was eaten. Eve took the first bite and us women have been getting the shit ever since. The Church still teaches that women are more impressionable and prone to sin (another horrendous concept. Fuck. Right. Off. Again! As a protest people, find somebody, be it your spouse, partner or a convenient fuck-buddy and really give them one! Just be safe and make sure it's consensual! (Rummages in goody-bag for rope, pinwheel, various spanking implements and a ball-gag....well, you didn't expect me to be vanilla did you??)
    Last edited by anarchistic_masochist; 07-12-2011 at 06:35 PM.
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Hi Cherry

I apologise for all that went on before. Unlike you I was brought up under the strict Scottish Presbyterian faith where children should be seen but under no circumstances heard. On a Sunday (the Sabbath) I was not allowed to venture out the front door except when I made my weary way in my best suit to the Church for Sunday School. I am not saying it was all bad but I don't for one minute think the almighty wanted us to live our lives like that. The schools I attended had loads of teachers who believed in the above and used their straps to make sure the word of the church was upheld, my Headmaster was what they call in Scotland a Lay Preacher. I now live in a more enlightened era where people make their own choice. I am still a christian, but Catholic, Protestant, for heavens sake we both believe in the same god. I believe he put us here to go out and do the best we can and enjoy ourself while we are doing it.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    Algo - why does the forum blank out the word F3T1$H? - just wondering.

Ronboxer - spanking makes people horny; that's the bottom line if you excuse the pun. But it does go a lot deeper than that with me....

I was brought up Catholic, so I was made to feel guilty for merely existing. Guilt is embedded deep in my psyche. The only way to expunge it is to be punished for it, and punishment equaled whackings when I was a kid.

In Catholicism, sex is bad, mm-kay, (especially if you're female! There's only 2 kinds of women to the fucking church: you're either a Madonna or a whore!) so if I can get horny and be punished for it then I don't feel guilty any more because physical chastisement is the cure for my guilt. Then my brain associates guilt with sexual gratification and the two become one of the same. If in a D/s setting I genuinely do something wrong and I get severely beaten for it, it is fantastic and very, very intense. This is because the guilt facilitates deeper submission because my soul really craves for mortification of the flesh. It means I can take a lot more and the Dom can really let loose and enjoy himself!! I get to push myself further and oh my God, the endorphins!! I feel so relaxed and at peace that after a spanking, I could die very happy indeed. The cuddles afterwards also makes the whole experience very worthwhile.

There are three words that my Dom can say to me that hurt more than the severest caning. They are: "I'm very disappointed...." The sadness in his eyes and the tone of his voice rips me to shreds. This is because of a deep-seated need to please and serve. Therefore when I displease someone, it hurts like hell!!

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    Cherry pleasde empty your box.
    Done it.

I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Hiya Bluebell

No worries, I'm not the sort of person that holds a grudge; people on here know that I will only show my teeth if I'm very annoyed.

I'm not religious at all now - organised religion is divisive, fucks up natural, psychosexual development and demonises and persecutes women. That doesn't mean I'm athiest, as people confuse spirituality with religion. If people spent more time praying for each other instead of preying on each other, the world would be a much better place. Better still, let atheism rule the world - our scientific advancement would be a lot quicker if the Church stopped sticking their nose in and condemning shit they don't understand. I reckon a lot of genetic diseases would've been cured by now but ohhh no, stem cell research isn't allowed, is it?? Also, kiddie-fiddling wouldn't be covered up..... I have a big problem with Christianity as an institution - not the Christian people, as I believe that people should be able to believe in whatever they want, as long as they treat their religion like they would treat their penis; i.e. it's a very nice thing to have, but don't wave it about in public and don't shove it down children's throats!!!

C x

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell73 View Post
    Hi Cherry

I apologise for all that went on before. Unlike you I was brought up under the strict Scottish Presbyterian faith where children should be seen but under no circumstances heard. On a Sunday (the Sabbath) I was not allowed to venture out the front door except when I made my weary way in my best suit to the Church for Sunday School. I am not saying it was all bad but I don't for one minute think the almighty wanted us to live our lives like that. The schools I attended had loads of teachers who believed in the above and used their straps to make sure the word of the church was upheld, my Headmaster was what they call in Scotland a Lay Preacher. I now live in a more enlightened era where people make their own choice. I am still a christian, but Catholic, Protestant, for heavens sake we both believe in the same god. I believe he put us here to go out and do the best we can and enjoy ourself while we are doing it.

BB73

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12