Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CP and arousal

Default CP and arousal

Is it frowned upon to mention the fact that I get so aroused during a session,and before it lol, bescause I really do. For me CP and sex play are inseperable. Works for me evry time but is this view acceotable on this site? Its a genuine question.

Default Re: CP and arousal

It depends on the person your having a session with. Also some do CP for real punishment.
    i`m back to chat.Hidden Content

It's no problem at all. For an idea of what's acceptable in sexual terms have a read of some of the entries in the Fantasies forum.

Spanking and CP is a ******, and a ****** is basically something other than normal vanilla sexual stimuli that turns you on. There are people turned on by people crying or farting for heaven's sake! I will make no secret of the fact that spanking makes me horny as hell; I can't bring myself off unless I'm fantasising about deviant, kinky stuff. I'm also addicted to the endorphins and I can get really ratty and depressed if I don't get a whacking at least once a week!

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Cherry thanks so much for that. Exactly how feel and glad its not just me. Good for you girl.

Algo - why does the forum blank out the word F3T1$H? - just wondering.

Ronboxer - spanking makes people horny; that's the bottom line if you excuse the pun. But it does go a lot deeper than that with me....

I was brought up Catholic, so I was made to feel guilty for merely existing. Guilt is embedded deep in my psyche. The only way to expunge it is to be punished for it, and punishment equaled whackings when I was a kid.

In Catholicism, sex is bad, mm-kay, (especially if you're female! There's only 2 kinds of women to the fucking church: you're either a Madonna or a whore!) so if I can get horny and be punished for it then I don't feel guilty any more because physical chastisement is the cure for my guilt. Then my brain associates guilt with sexual gratification and the two become one of the same. If in a D/s setting I genuinely do something wrong and I get severely beaten for it, it is fantastic and very, very intense. This is because the guilt facilitates deeper submission because my soul really craves for mortification of the flesh. It means I can take a lot more and the Dom can really let loose and enjoy himself!! I get to push myself further and oh my God, the endorphins!! I feel so relaxed and at peace that after a spanking, I could die very happy indeed. The cuddles afterwards also makes the whole experience very worthwhile.

There are three words that my Dom can say to me that hurt more than the severest caning. They are: "I'm very disappointed...." The sadness in his eyes and the tone of his voice rips me to shreds. This is because of a deep-seated need to please and serve. Therefore when I displease someone, it hurts like hell!!

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Default Re: CP and arousal and the word '******'

Cherry,
    We were being targeted by email spammers and one of the words they were searching out was ****** - don't ask me why I just reacted to advice. The threat's gone now so it's off the no-go list. Shame we have to do these things but if one lets them in they take over.

Default Re: CP and arousal and the word '******'

Quote Originally Posted by algonania View Post
    Cherry,
    We were being targeted by email spammers and one of the words they were searching out was ****** - don't ask me why I just reacted to advice. The threat's gone now so it's off the no-go list. Shame we have to do these things but if one lets them in they take over.
    Oh, ok. That makes sense! Thanks, Algy,

C x

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    Ronboxer - spanking makes people horny; that's the bottom line if you excuse the pun. But it does go a lot deeper than that with me....

I was brought up Catholic, so I was made to feel guilty for merely existing. Guilt is embedded deep in my psyche. The only way to expunge it is to be punished for it, and punishment equaled whackings when I was a kid.

In Catholicism, sex is bad, mm-kay, (especially if you're female! There's only 2 kinds of women to the fucking church: you're either a Madonna or a whore!) so if I can get horny and be punished for it then I don't feel guilty any more because physical chastisement is the cure for my guilt. Then my brain associates guilt with sexual gratification and the two become one of the same. If in a D/s setting I genuinely do something wrong and I get severely beaten for it, it is fantastic and very, very intense. This is because the guilt facilitates deeper submission because my soul really craves for mortification of the flesh. It means I can take a lot more and the Dom can really let loose and enjoy himself!! I get to push myself further and oh my God, the endorphins!! I feel so relaxed and at peace that after a spanking, I could die very happy indeed. The cuddles afterwards also makes the whole experience very worthwhile.

There are three words that my Dom can say to me that hurt more than the severest caning. They are: "I'm very disappointed...." The sadness in his eyes and the tone of his voice rips me to shreds. This is because of a deep-seated need to please and serve. Therefore when I displease someone, it hurts like hell!!

Cherry x
    Hi Cherry
    What a very thought provoking response. Parts of it make me wish I was brought up as a left-footer.

I especially agree about the endorphin rush and the calm that follows - it's like a post coital cigarette. The spankers just don't know what they're missing.

Quote Originally Posted by ronboxer View Post
    Is it frowned upon to mention the fact that I get so aroused during a session,and before it lol, bescause I really do. For me CP and sex play are inseperable. Works for me evry time but is this view acceotable on this site? Its a genuine question.
    Your query is a very legitimate one in my view. I also think that spanking is essentially a sexual act. I am more of a spanker than a receiver and I often remain dressed throughout but removing a lads trousers and underpants gives me a thrill and if he has an erection or just a slow lob and dribbles juices this makes my day. What a wonderful thing it is and I certainly derive a great sexual thrill from it. The context of course may influence the sexual aspect...role play and the roles adopted will sometimes have meanings for both players as e.g. reenacting earlier experiences such as a domestic scenes of discipline. Yes of course it is a sexual act and arousal in both participants is very common. How can it not be sexual when one is submissively presenting his naked bottom to the other. I make sure that nthe spankee knows that it is of interest to me and I often deliberately part those delicious cheeks to have a good look or/and run my hand up insde nthe thigh, touching the ball sack and up between his legs into his crack. In other words I deliberately encourage arousal and it never fails. Its fun for both the dominant and the sub.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast