Default Scottish Spankers wanted

Hi everyone

well i dont know where to start im a 29 year old "boy" whos has built a list of naughty things that need addressed.

I stay just outside of glasgow and can accomodate or travel to the surrounding areas of glasgow. Iam straight but that doesnt mean i will not be spanked by a man as female spankers seem to be as rare as hens teeth inthis part of the world

If you would like to give this lad a long overdue lesson in manners, Respect and modify my behaiviour give me a message and we can chat further

thanks for reading and if you require any more infor please dont hesitate to get in touch

Glasgow only occasionally able to accommodate

Default Re: Scottish Spankers wanted

Hi mate...happy to oblige and with a good deal of experience to offer as well ...why not get back in touch
    mac

Default Re: Scottish Spankers wanted

This is Gardener. My email address ought to have read: CPtop@hotmail.co.uk.