Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Are single males shy about their need for a spanking?

As a married male, I can say that when I confessed my desire for a spanking to my wife, she was disgusted and refused to play, telling me to find someone else to do that. I have done and have played and enjoyed it, but it is not the same as having you partner do it for you. This has made me even more guarded about admitting it to anyone in fear of the reaction that I might get, once its said, you can't unsay it.

Quote Originally Posted by christeacher View Post
    As a married male, I can say that when I confessed my desire for a spanking to my wife, she was disgusted and refused to play, telling me to find someone else to do that. I have done and have played and enjoyed it, but it is not the same as having you partner do it for you. This has made me even more guarded about admitting it to anyone in fear of the reaction that I might get, once its said, you can't unsay it.
    yes i understand that very well

Pitty I am not single

Barbie I would be available and need regular discipline I also like wearing kilts !

I was initially very shy regarding my spanking and school uniform fetish but over the years it has got better

Also told long term partner about my spanking fetish she No Way Hoza, was rather disappointed as she likes me to dress for her and does take control in the B room , wasnt much to ask i think, but not to be , was rather shy when i did go for my first meet but after 5min was well otk and havent looked bk, even better dressing for a spanking .

I can only manage 3 Monday nights a month. I'd take a regular red bottom, no fees, no fuss, just pleasure.

I am to far south or I would be there straight away. spanking required so I can not sit down.

jaybo Guest

Ah life is cruel like that..
    Whether married single polygamous or whatever playing spanking games is not socially accepted, As only a niche percentage of the population are into it
    Shyness is only a part of the many reasons people are not out there spanking the night away....good for you if you are a lifestyle couple or group but location travel expenses time all factor in when contemplating putting yourself out there as super spanker/spankee! !!!!
    It helps if your a motivated confident kind of person too
    (With a mobile dungeon and bags of time and plenty of spare cash to go gallivanting the globe in search of getting/giving a sore bottom!)
    Oh dear don't I go on?

Quote Originally Posted by jaybo View Post
    Ah life is cruel like that..
    Whether married single polygamous or whatever playing spanking games is not socially accepted, As only a niche percentage of the population are into it
    Shyness is only a part of the many reasons people are not out there spanking the night away....good for you if you are a lifestyle couple or group but location travel expenses time all factor in when contemplating putting yourself out there as super spanker/spankee! !!!!
    It helps if your a motivated confident kind of person too
    (With a mobile dungeon and bags of time and plenty of spare cash to go gallivanting the globe in search of getting/giving a sore bottom!)
    Oh dear don't I go on?
    I wish I knew someone with a mobile dungeon. They could use my bare backside any time they wanted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast