Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Are single males shy about their need for a spanking?

I have been looking for a single male to meet on a regular basis,whom I can give punishments to and is happy to receive them from me ,on a
    non-commercial basis.

So, are they all shy about coming forward to admit they have a deep desire and need of a female to keep them in line with a good OTK, caning, and punishment or are they non-exsistant ?

There has to be some in or around the Fife area who need this surely.

Possibly I just scare the living daylights out of them as I also do this for a living !

Barbie x

Default Re: Are single males shy about their need for a spanking?

I might move!

Barbedwire. I am very local and tried to phone you but it rang out.

Oh algy be quick there's a fine shortage round here ! Although I don't know if your bum would be able to cope with my desires

Barbie x

Quote Originally Posted by algonania View Post
    I might move!

I am very surpriesd that you have not had people coming forward Barbie. It has been my understanding that there has been a shortage of dom females but an abundance of sub males looking to be spanked. I have been trying for a few years to find a female who would like to spank me on a non fee basis, but without success . I recently replied to an ad by a couple of young ladies which i thought were ideal and i got very exited but i was told by one of them that i was too old .( i am 44 but look 10 years younger) . If i lived a bit closer too you than i would definately be making contact. Anyway Barbie i wish you good luck in your search.

Thanks essexboy , you wouldn't think it would be so difficult would you !
    Obviously there are more people who are all talk and no action floating about . Maybe I need to extend my age range for a suitable single male who lives in /around the Fife area.
    Okay i'll change it for a single male age 30 - 55 years .
    Let's see what happens now .

Hi Barbie

Very strange that you have had no takers on the matter as a sub male it would be a dream to find a strict female spanker as they are usually as rare as hens teeth to give me a good hiding when needed or just whenever it took my disciplanarians fancy, but alas im only 29 and stay outside glasgow haha

Good luck in your search

Duncan

It is quite unbelievable isn't it .
    Pity you're a bit far away for my personal preference ,sometimes I want someone to be here in an hour and it's too far for me travel at short ntoice when i'm in the mood to dish out some discipline .The age range isn't quite set in stone but through experience I have found slightly older are usually more reliable .
    There has only been one boy close enough who mailed but in the end he had his chance and to me that's enough .If someone cannot show up for a simple chat which has been arranged then he's of no use for anything else.

Barbie x

Quote Originally Posted by scottish bad boy View Post
    Hi Barbie

Very strange that you have had no takers on the matter as a sub male it would be a dream to find a strict female spanker as they are usually as rare as hens teeth to give me a good hiding when needed or just whenever it took my disciplanarians fancy, but alas im only 29 and stay outside glasgow haha

Good luck in your search

Duncan

Yeah as you say if he can't have the decency or manners to meet in public for a chat then he is of no use no matter how much his lack of manners is needing addresed.

after all you have to have the trust in place and also feel comfortable with one another

Duncan x

I wouldn't mind

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast