Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default A lot of talk and no action

Is it just me that thinks so many people talk alot but never actually get around to meeting others ?
    Really what's the point ?
    Yes, I understand some people are curious and not quite ready to take the step into actually playing but gordon bennett people ,surely you have to dip your toe in the water at some point to see if it's what you really want !

Default Re: A lot of talk and no action

I think the real problem is Fife is a long way from civilization (England that is) and yes civilization is spelt correct, ( what am I saying the spell check bully is not on here any more) but come to think of it you probably frighten the life out of many of us

Smile Re: A lot of talk and no action

Hi Barbie

Surely you mean 'stick your bare bum up in the air and see if it is what you really want'.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    Is it just me that thinks so many people talk alot but never actually get around to meeting others ?
    Really what's the point ?
    Yes, I understand some people are curious and not quite ready to take the step into actually playing but gordon bennett people ,surely you have to dip your toe in the water at some point to see if it's what you really want !

Awwww, me scare people, I am actually quite nice really and even have a sense of humour. I don't pull people up for spelling errors either -well not on here anyway ,just when they come into my class hahha

Maybe some of you English boys should move North to the sunny Kingdom of Fife ,now that could be fun

Quote Originally Posted by evenolder View Post
    I think the real problem is Fife is a long way from civilization (England that is) and yes civilization is spelt correct, ( what am I saying the spell check bully is not on here any more) but come to think of it you probably frighten the life out of many of us

The problem with us English boys moving north is we are not sure as yet what your despotic leader is planing to charge for a visa or how much the toll will be at border control , is there any truth in the rumour that the low road will be cheaper than the high road as I understand the high road is quicker

I think that quite a few males are up for a meeting but are not seeking any thing /anyone as challenging as Barbedwire some of us are a lot less experienced than the subs dealt with by missfife !!! Now are there any more mature Ladies in the south east?

The question was really about how many people seem to be all talk and no action .
    It's as though they are really interested but in the real world never have any intention of leaving the saftey of behind their pc .
    Anyway , I play from very mild for beginners and those who only seek mild punishment /play to very severe.I am adaptable.
    I am sure there must be plenty of people about but why do they never meet ???? Hmmmmm

I do think that a lot more people would like to try spanking for thefirst time, but back out at the last minute because they arefrightened as there are so many nutters out there and in the internetyou can be anybody you like from a quite timid person to a ravinglunatic. It took me a while to get my first adult spanking, he was areally nice guy and gave me the spanking I was longing for, but youhave to make that first step, maybe one should meet in a public placefirst go for a drink and a chat and take it from there, if you thinkabout it who in there right mind would bare your bottom to a totalstanger, not unless it's a doctor.

Hi All

It's very much a confidence thing. It took me a long time to pluck up the courage to book an appointment with a mistress. There then comes the inbetween stage of having made the appointment and actually going through with it. The dreaded day approaches and you are starting to think 'what the hell am I doing' I am about to let a woman belt my hands and leather and cane my backside. I think to myself 'how sore is it going to be, will I be able to take it' then I try to think back 40 odd years to when I last got the belt at school. I don't sleep the night before and on the morning of my visit I am a nervous wreck. I set off and try to prepare myself for what is to come. I knock on the strange door as if it is my last day on earth. I am surprised when a very pleasant lady greets me and ushers me in. I am very quickly set at ease as she discusses with me how I want to play the session and what my limits are. I have great time. I leave feeling great with a few war wounds and can't wait until the next time.

A good mistress will endeavor to find out what you want from your session, she will set you at ease and respect your limits whist trying to push them a bit. A good mistress does not want to lose her clients. I have only once had the misfortune to visit someone where the above didn't happen. The session didn't get started and it was a complete waste of time. The lady I was visiting was more interested in herself than me. Needless to say I wont be back.

BB73

Hi Barbedwire ,I hope you did not feel I was implying any criticism in my previous post!! I was just suggesting that there are probably quite a lot of people who would like a mild/medium spanking but see some of the photos that are posted and run a mile!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast