Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb I'm contemplating a wee spanking holiday BUT where should I go ???

I've been considering a weekend break away somewhere for a nice spanking holiday the last weekend of February BUT where is the best place for me to visit in the UK with reasonably priced flghts from Scotland ?

I was thinking of finding a private weekend let Friday 24th(my birthday) to Sunday 26th so as some of you lovely people could come and visit who cannot manage upto Scotland .
    * See how nice I am*

So, let me know where to visit if you would enjoy coming to see me on my wee spanking holiday , my rate will be the same as up here .
    The place with the most responses may very well have my company for a weekend

Default Re: I'm contemplating a wee spanking holiday BUT where should I go ???

I should try Nether Wallop.

How about I start at Andover , go to middle wallop followed by nether wallop and over wallop and then back to andover

Quote Originally Posted by algonania View Post
    I should try Nether Wallop.

If its in the southern area I would very much like but quite possible not enjoy meeting you

I am afraid to have to tell you that you have missed out on a cheap flight ! My map selling contact Alex has been down South on a brief sojourn but flies back today

Oh evenolder - I think I could tickle you pink or atleast make your bum pink to a bright rosey red.
    Seems no-one's coming forward to offer me anywhere to visit worth while anywhere in the UK,apart from the Scottish boys seem to want me to stay up here .
    So do I now stay in Scotland that weekend or do I head to Northern Ireland ,Belfast might be lovely ,I used to live there and haven't been back for a while ,Wales or England ?

Atleast I do have a wee trip planned on the 29th Feb to Newcastle for one night only !

Quote Originally Posted by evenolder View Post
    If its in the southern area I would very much like but quite possible not enjoy meeting you

I have a suggestion. Why don't you, Bluebell73 and Evenolder follow the example of the disabled servicemen who've just rowed across the Atlantic? I know it's been done already, but at least it would give the rest of us a month's peace from the absolute rubbish that passes for witty banter between the three of you.

Now now Maggie, don't be nasty. The forum has been at peace for a few days. Lets not stir things up. We may talk a lot of rubbish at times but at least we leave the serious posters alone to get on with their business. If you feel you can contribute something sensible to the conversation then please join in. Another way to look at it is that you are not compelled to read them. I don't read everything that is posted on the forum. Oh and by the way, I used to row when I was at University a long time ago, great sport.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by maggiemay View Post
    I have a suggestion. Why don't you, Bluebell73 and Evenolder follow the example of the disabled servicemen who've just rowed across the Atlantic? I know it's been done already, but at least it would give the rest of us a month's peace from the absolute rubbish that passes for witty banter between the three of you.

The forum has been at peace because there's nobody left on it! All the serious posters have upped and gone- wherever they are getting on with their business, it isn't on here. I'm sure that I'm not alone in saying that your "banter" is a complete turn off.

Well Maggie, since you find our banter a complete turnoff, what would you like to talk about. The weather perhaps? Ayrshire? I come from there so I know a bit about it. Come on put your money where your mouth is and give us a topic you would like to talk about and we will try to join in. So far you have had 8 posts and if you think our posts are a turn off yours as yet haven't even turned on.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by maggiemay View Post
    The forum has been at peace because there's nobody left on it! All the serious posters have upped and gone- wherever they are getting on with their business, it isn't on here. I'm sure that I'm not alone in saying that your "banter" is a complete turn off.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast