Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Lineup then naughty ones - confess all

No chance of me confessing to anything - I'm too good
    I'm waiting to see who's brave enough to admit guilt and see what happens in forms of punishment dished out by the rest of us hahha

Default Re: Lineup then naughty ones - confess all

Sounds intimidating... :O

Probably not the most unusual guilt for boys of my age, but I'm guessing I should start getting some reading done for the next Semester. More reasonable bedtime would be a good idea too.

P.S. A very nice forum section to launch.

Ahhhh yes young man, I think it's about time you got your head back down in those books after the long holidays you've had . I'm sure it must be past your bedtime now haha .

Now if I had my way , I think if you don't get some studying done you may have to visit the Head Mistress for a sound talking to and a taste of the cane to make you jump into action.

Nice to see you back again .
    Hope you enjoyed your holidays .

Even more intimidating now... Not saying I would enjoy you having it your way, but definitely would gain. But then again, my opinion might suddenly change once it's actually put to action.

Thank you for your kind words. I've got another week of rest remaining (had exams popping up in the middle of a two-part holiday), but better already do something to avoid being overwhelmed later.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    I'm waiting to see who's brave enough to admit guilt and see what happens in forms of punishment dished out by the rest of us hahha
    Well wher do I start miss not been a god few weeks

1 smoking to much
    2 overspending on unnecessery item
    3 staying up far to late
    4 lazy in morning
    5 watching to much mind numbing tv

A big list and I'm sure not 1 item on there would go unpunished, as they say don't do the crime if u backside cant handleva tanning I deserve all I get and more if miss barbie had her way

Careful what you admit to lads, it could be held against you at a future date. You know what women are like, they have a mind like a diary and can recollect things you did wrong years ago. As for Barbie being too good, well I am almost sure she has a weakness for a glass of vino blanco now and again and a quiet fag in the staffroom.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post

OK I admit it, looking at sites like this when I should be checking for other things

Hello Scottish badboy,
    Now let me think in order of your post the following may be suitable punishments :

1, make you chain smoke a 20 pack in a row , before 1 goes out light another - this should make you feel ill and turn green ,followed by a leathering to make you understand how bad smoking is .
    2, Give you £5 a day pocket money and confiscate the rest so as you can't waste it on rubbish ,teach you to save and give you a sound belting for being wasteful .
    3, Bedtime set at 9pm , no tv, video games etc after lights out and a OTK spanking to make sure you sob yourself to sleep .
    4,To get you up in the morning(7am) , throw freezing cold water over you and drag you out of bed kicking and screaming , which will mean another spanking/belting .
    5, Cut the plug off the tv and give you plenty of chores to fill in the time, if chores aren't done in set time frame ,a caning .

I think these are all fairly mild punishments ,obviously if they have to be constantly repeated they will get harsher

Quote Originally Posted by scottish bad boy View Post
    Well wher do I start miss not been a god few weeks

1 smoking to much
    2 overspending on unnecessery item
    3 staying up far to late
    4 lazy in morning
    5 watching to much mind numbing tv

A big list and I'm sure not 1 item on there would go unpunished, as they say don't do the crime if u backside cant handleva tanning I deserve all I get and more if miss barbie had her way

Well slipper4me,
    I would suggest a good six of the tawse on hands and caning on the rear so as you don't waste time sitting at the pc looking at sites such as these

Quote Originally Posted by slipper4me View Post
    OK I admit it, looking at sites like this when I should be checking for other things

Ahhh now - i'll put my hands up to admitting I do enjoy the odd wee things BB has mentioned and I mentioned I have a thing about guys bums n thights in the rugby thread .I don't think these are bad things .
    How would you punish me , how could you ????? I'm far too nice to be punished
    You can all have your revenge in this thread . You all know you want to - don't you !

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell73 View Post
    Careful what you admit to lads, it could be held against you at a future date. You know what women are like, they have a mind like a diary and can recollect things you did wrong years ago. As for Barbie being too good, well I am almost sure she has a weakness for a glass of vino blanco now and again and a quiet fag in the staffroom.

BB73

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast