Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Lineup then naughty ones - confess all

about 4 moths ago i went home to visit my mother. i was there only about 5 days then id have to go back. one day it was during the day and my mother said she was leaving for a few hours to go run some arins. i was board becasue i sayed home while she was out.... well i found myself snooping around and lead myself into her bedroom. then i was looking into her dresser drawer when her panties and bras were at. at that very moment she walked into her room and caught me looking in her panty drawer. she was very angery and told me that i should be ashamed of myself and that she is so angery that i should be punished. i was confused so i said what? i told her that i am sorry and i wont do it again. she said that wont do. and that i need to assume a good position over on the bed for her to punish me. i agreed and so i started to go over to the bed and she said Oh no son, take your pants and underwear off fold them and put them on the bed. then bend over the bed and grab ahold and do not move. she got her hairbrush and said that she is soory for doing this but she must to maintain good order and discipline no matter how old i am. she spanked my ass and i begged for her to stop.

ive been stealing and wearing girls knickers because they feel nice to wear.I cant help but wonder how it would feel to get caned wearing them.

What a lovely story, but how do American mothers get away with it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123