Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Gigs and Festivals

Looe Music Festival, Looe, Cornwall 21st - 23rd September 2012 - Headliners The Skints (Friday) THE LEVELLERS!!!!!!! (Saturday) The Stranglers (Sunday) not sure if I am allowed to put a link on here, if so it is www.looemusic.co.uk

Other than this, going to Soulfly in Plymouth in July and Beautiful Days festival in August

Oh, people on here like music - I was begining to wonder !

OverYourKneeNow -I bet you'll have a blast- I seen The Stranglers (back in the day,JJB was yummy then ) and The Levellers are good for a bit of stomping .

My plans have changed for my chosen summer festival (if you can call June summer )
    I was going to Download at Donington but I'm now going to Rock am Ring in Germany instead - better bands , quicker and cheaper to get to and stay -so a wee holiday as well as the festival the other ones will probably still be the same though .Although The Stone Roses are playing TITP so quite fancy the Saturday to see them -even though TITP is not my kind of festival but it's just up the road ,so might go this year for one day.

I love this time of year when there is so much to choose from
    Freshair, Fun and an allround mental ,mad time !

Gotta love it ,
    Barbie x

Quote Originally Posted by red hand View Post
    Anyone going to see Elton John at Falkirk Stadium on Sunday 10th June? if so perhaps we could meet for a coffee or something stronger.
    i,m not going to the gig myself but happy to meet like minded (spanko,s) folk who are going.
    2 weeks to-day, will any spanko,s be going?

Quote Originally Posted by red hand View Post
    2 weeks to-day, will any spanko,s be going?
    one week to-day, anybody interested? in meeting "play" possible.
    please PM for further details

Lightbulb Re: Gigs and Festivals

MUSE at Secc on the 24th - anyone going and fancy meeting up for a drink or two after 3pm ?
    I will be staying in a city centre hotel and have never been to the Secc so if you're going maybe you could show me the way ! I don't fancy getting lost in Glasgow with me being a wee Fifer and all that hahhahah

Now Barbie, if you can find your way to far away places like Newcastle you should have no problem with the SECC. It's a big place that sits on the north side of the river Clyde. It even has a rail station called believe it or not 'Exhibition Centre'. A frequent service operates from Glasgow Central Low Level station.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    MUSE at Secc on the 24th - anyone going and fancy meeting up for a drink or two after 3pm ?
    I will be staying in a city centre hotel and have never been to the Secc so if you're going maybe you could show me the way ! I don't fancy getting lost in Glasgow with me being a wee Fifer and all that hahhahah

Well I didn't stay overnight in Glasgow as a friend decided to come along and MUSE were excellent!!!!!
    Next gig Lee 'scratch' Perry on Monday the 5th at The Liquid Room in Edinburgh - a night of reggae , not sure I can handle so much of it in one night but i'll try my best !

Barbie x

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell73 View Post
    Now Barbie, if you can find your way to far away places like Newcastle you should have no problem with the SECC. It's a big place that sits on the north side of the river Clyde. It even has a rail station called believe it or not 'Exhibition Centre'. A frequent service operates from Glasgow Central Low Level station.

BB73

Nearly time for Wickerman Festival - anyone else going ?
    I'm really looking forward to a good old stomp in the Scooter Tent

I've a nice wee self catering place booked ,so no camping ,i'm getting too old for that ! Plus I can do a few short sessions just to stop me drinking too much !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12